• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Melody

Banned
Years
  • I don't tend to pay very close attention to the fan-produced stuff, I prefer canon things straight from the source. BUT that doesn't mean I won't watch something obviously artistic like a PMV, OC pony art or just fan art in general.

Where it involves throwing away the original version and rewriting the canon characters or story is where I draw a line...An original character drawing with accompanying introduction and backstory is fine though.

BUT that doesn't make fan-made stuff any less good than the original. I encourage things like original characters. I have my own, and she DOES have a name and somewhat of a personality outline but it's just that.

Personally I like the Equestria Girls musical score, and that's straight from the source as far as I'm concerned.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • It doesn't matter, I've been into the series for awhile and while everyone except my mom and dad think I'm nuts, I enjoy watching the show on TV.
    Heck, I've downloaded every episode so far to my ipod for viewing anytime. I just enjoy it over what TV has on today. (Most of it sucks.)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • It doesn't matter, I've been into the series for awhile and while everyone except my mom and dad think I'm nuts, I enjoy watching the show on TV.
    Heck, I've downloaded every episode so far to my ipod for viewing anytime. I just enjoy it over what TV has on today. (Most of it sucks.)

Yeah, there is a lot of dribble on TV nowadays. I can't even get this channel, so thank Celestia for YouTube and Equestria Daily.

Thank you so very much. It lets me keep tabs on the show and I can watch the new episodes when they get posted to ED.

Cura

Years

• Yeah, there is a lot of dribble on TV nowadays. I can't even get this channel, so thank Celestia for YouTube and Equestria Daily.

Thank you so very much. It lets me keep tabs on the show and I can watch the new episodes when they get posted to ED.

Equestria Daily is one epic website and I agree. Thanks to them and Youtube.
    (Hasbro and HUB has been posting full episodes of the show as well on their channels, lately too.)

Cura

Years

• But, as long as I get to view the new episodes, I'm happy. I don't care which pony posted the videos, I'd be happy that they're there.

Spoiler:

I agree. I completely agree.

Cura

Years

• What's in the spoiler...:3

Love ya Dashie...<3. You're just so awesome...

A random image of wing waving I found on Google. *laughs a bit more*

SEASON UPDATES:
    Season Two, Episode Eight information Released.

Season 2, Episode 8
    Date: 11/26/11 10:00am
    Title: The Mysterious Mare Do Well
    Synopsis: There is a new hero in Ponyville who is masked and stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder.

FLUTTERSHY?! TRIXIE?!

Let the speculations BEGIN!

Oh, yeah... MLP RPG has releases a demo video. :D

*New Topic Added: "If there was a multiplayer free roam video game of MLP: FiM, where you would play as your OC you created, your story and everything. Would you buy it? [Yes, for Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3.]*

Last edited:

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, there is a lot of dribble on TV nowadays. I can't even get this channel, so thank Celestia for YouTube and Equestria Daily.

In my country FiM is shown on a pay per view channel.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I don't have to wait for it to re-air. I downloaded it after it aired the first time, as I always do.
    I'm more excited about the next episode to be honest, even if I have to wait for it.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • [FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1528597f70#301400]"If there was a multiplayer free roam [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1528597f70#301400][COLOR=blue !important]video [COLOR=blue !important]game[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1528597f70#301400] of MLP: FiM, where you would play as your OC you created, your story and everything. Would you buy it? [Yes, for [/FONT][FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1528597f70#301400]Wii[/FONT][FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1528597f70#301400], Xbox 360 and PS3.]*[/FONT][FONT=a2f1d45ce8d57d1528597f70#301400][/FONT]

Uh, YEAH! I would use my OC Snowflake.

Anyway, new episode with rival to Rainbow? WOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Back