• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
  • Hmm. Favourite Pony song? That's a really hard question. xD;
    I'll just list a few here that I really like.

A Beautiful Heart
    Beyond Her Garden
    Party with Pinkie
    Trixie's Good Side
    At the Winter Gala
    La Couturière (Rarity's Theme)

But yeah, there are tons more that I really like besides these. xD;
    This fanbase is the most creative one I've seen. I love it.

I think because the show has pretty much no restraints, fans have no restraints when it comes to make fan-art, videos, what have you about Friendship is Magic.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • To be fair, fans have no restraints with any series. xD;
    It's just that with other series, they either go overboard(especially with the fanfics), or just don't have that much dedicated and/or talented people. o3o

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    I'm just wondering about this,whats the most sickest pony fanfiction you've ever read? (by sickest i mean it in a bad way)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years

• There's no doubt, the worst fan-fic ever is Cupcakes. *shudders*

I never read, never plan to read, but it's gory beyond belief. (Saying that from word of mouth.)

Cupcakes. I've read it about four times, now. I'm used it, though. Most ponies read it once and never go back. Me, I go back four times, and actually make my own content.
    That, I'll never post that though. NEVER. I don't want to give ponies nightmares. *cough* The NightMares on the Rail Series.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

• Cupcakes. I've read it about four times, now. I'm used it, though. Most ponies read it once and never go back. Me, I go back four times, and actually make my own content.
    That, I'll never post that though. NEVER. I don't want to give ponies nightmares. *cough* The NightMares on the Rail Series.

Is the oneshot you're working on, apart of that series? Just curious.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years

• Is the oneshot you're working on, apart of that series? Just curious.

Oh, hay no! The oneshot that contains White and Rainbow on the train isn't a part of that series. The "NightMares on the Rail" is more sinister and scary then that. More Grimdark. However, I've been developing more story for Dann, Neos, Sweet Treat, Eclipse, her foals, Hikari, Frosted Apples, Shock Wave & Echo Wave and the crew of the NightMare Express. Here's the list of my current OCs.

(NOTE: You can never have too many OCs. Look at Lauren Faust and MLP. They are all her creation.)

The List of Yoshi-san's NightMare Ponies:

OC Ponies of Ponyville:
    • Lord Neos Spirit
    • Sweet Treat
    • Obscured Influence

OC Ponies of Lunarside:
    • Eclipse (Princess Eclipse/Revived NightMare Moon)
    • Dann ShadowHeart
    • Echo Wave
    • Shock Wave
    • (NPC Pony) Gardner
    • (NPC Pony) Techno Beat
    • Heavenly Dawn
    • Cosmic Moon
    • Divine Lunar
    • Blissful Dusk

The NightMares on the Rail Series Ponies/ Are in Lunarside:
    • Pinkamena Zero
    • Twilight Zero One
    • Fluttershy Zero Two
    • Rainbow Zero Three...?
    • Apple Zero Four
    • Rare Zero Five
    • Villanna Cloud
    • Cobalt Skies
    • Yoshico (A dragon character)

Ponies of Past:
    • Unknown Stallion Soldier (Possibly known as, "Lunar Daybreak")
    • Unknown Mare Soldier (Possibly known as, "Celestrial Nightfall")

- Possible other OCs could be later added to the list. -

That's the current list, any question on a character? I'd be happy to post a reply.

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

• Oh, hay no! The oneshot that contains White and Rainbow on the train isn't a part of that series. The "NightMares on the Rail" is more sinister and scary then that. More Grimdark. However, I've been developing more story for Dann, Neos, Sweet Treat, Eclipse, her foals, Hikari, Frosted Apples, Shock Wave & Echo Wave and the crew of the NightMare Express. Here's the list of my current OCs.

(NOTE: You can never have too many OCs. Look at Lauren Faust and MLP. They are all her creation.)

The List of NightMare Ponies:

OC Ponies of Ponyville:
    • Lord Neos Spirit
    • Sweet Treat
    • Obscured Influence

OC Ponies of Lunarside:
    • Eclipse (Princess Eclipse/NightMare Moon)
    • Dann ShadowHeart
    • Echo Wave
    • Shock Wave
    • (NPC Pony) Gardner
    • (NPC Pony) Techno Beat
    • Heavenly Dawn
    • Cosmic Moon
    • Divine Lunar
    • Blissful Dusk

The NightMares on the Rail Series Ponies/ Are in Lunarside:
    • Pinkamena Zero
    • Twilight Zero One
    • Fluttershy Zero Two
    • Rainbow Zero Three...?
    • Apple Zero Four
    • Rare Zero Five
    • Villanna Cloud
    • Cobalt Skies
    • Yoshico (A dragon character)

Ponies of Past:
    • Unknown Stallion Soldier (Possibly known as, "Lunar Daybreak")
    • Unknown Mare Soldier (Possibly known as, "Celestrial Nightfall")

- Possible other OCs could be later added to the list. -

That's the current list, any question on a character? I'd be happy to post a reply.

Wow...I only have 3. (White Lightning, Crimson Streak and Rainbow Prism).

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Argh! The episodes that were on the computer were deleted! Damn, I'm so far behind on the series...

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • The worst I've read is probably the obvious. Cupcakes. But, eh. Didn't faze me all that much, to be honest. xD;
    Other than that fanfiction, I tend to stay away from Grimdark. So I haven't read that many bad ones.

And OCs. I have a few. I usually wouldn't make OCs for anything, but hey. I'm working on a game and all. xD;
    It's not all that many, though

EDIT: Oh, man. That sucks, U. D:
    What episode did you get up to?

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I've read about a quarter of Cupcakes. I got up to where Rainbow Dash went to give Pinkie Pie some "help", or give her a hoof.

Get it? I'm using hoof instead of hand as a lame pun! XD;

Also am I the only person who loved the whole meme base with Derpy Hooves, Octavia etc. like how Octavia only appeared in the show for 5 seconds or so, and now he gets praise, and a song and everything. :P

I also saw my first PMV of Tik Tok, which I didn't like because the title of the video said it was gonna be a parody or something which I would've loved. Someone made a comment which was something like "Wake up in the morning feelin' like G. Trixie (Great and Powerful) Put my saddle on and we're gonna see mah fillies." And so on. I thought that was really clever. :)

Back