• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My Mom Contacted Nintendo Today...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Don't worry everyone! We shall all be saved with the power of political correctness and nanny-like state's! And there was me thinking it was stupid that they left out the white and black magic and soul stuff from FRLG; who would say anything about that? Obviously I was wrong.

Yes, little kiddies are going to want to bomb everyone, in a game where you travel around the world by yourself at 10, use animals that mindlessly obey whatever you say, make your money by making animals fight until they faint, because some person out of a million people in some team that are you completly defeat said something about a bomb. Yes people, very realistic.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    wow phoning NoA that's a bit OTT, does she still let you play the game?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    ^Being an admin at PC doesn't have anything to do with bomb threats.

Sure, his/her mother was being cautious, but like Red Wolf said, it's exactly how terrorists expect her to ask. Plus, it's a little too exaggerating, come to think of it, no? I mean, it's a freaking game that uses a top-down style with huge heads and disembodied arms, little creatures that scratch and screech at each other, and we get this reaction?

This is starting to remind me of the grandma looking for a Mario game for her grandson's 360.

okay, listen. being an admin at a Pokemon forum has A LOT to do with that admin's feelings towards the extent of vulgarity and violence in a Pokemon game. why do you think PC has a vulgarity filter? it's there because as a forum that will attract many children, the administration must be weary of what is exposed to any potential visitor. it's NOT there because terrorists WANT us to use profane language.

that's just silly. there's no logic in that. the motives of terrorists have nothing to do with how the public should treat profanities, especially when considering the way D/P presented the bomb situation. bombs are a BIG deal and bomb threats should be just as BIG, and if game developers continue to present bombs in such a small, putrefied light, then their audiences, children, will grow up thinking they aren't a big deal, and will probably make a couple bomb threats a year just to get a few days off.

if you think there's no problem with that, then i'm the fool for thinking i could have a reasonable discussion on a pokemon forum.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    okay, listen. being an admin at a Pokemon forum has A LOT to do with that admin's feelings towards the extent of vulgarity and violence in a Pokemon game. why do you think PC has a vulgarity filter? it's there because as a forum that will attract many children, the administration must be weary of what is exposed to any potential visitor. it's NOT there because terrorists WANT us to use profane language.

that's just silly. there's no logic in that. the motives of terrorists have nothing to do with how the public should treat profanities, especially when considering the way D/P presented the bomb situation. bombs are a BIG deal and bomb threats should be just as BIG, and if game developers continue to present bombs in such a small, putrefied light, then their audiences, children, will grow up thinking they aren't a big deal, and will probably make a couple bomb threats a year just to get a few days off.

if you think there's no problem with that, then i'm the fool for thinking i could have a reasonable discussion on a pokemon forum.

Could you explain the way they presented this bomb incident? And I'm sorry, kids aren't to be influenced by a game. In fact, if you update yourself a little, a recent study proves that violence in games does not affect a person's inner personality or inside rage, nor does it inspire a kid to do something completely dangerous in the near/far future.

I never said bombs weren't a big deal, but the way we interpret these quotes on a game is indeed a big deal. We should always have two points of view in order to make an unbiased point, like the one I'm about to present right here.

Think of it on the other side. The kid might see the Team Galactic member talking about blowing up a city. However, he's identified that Team Galactic member as a bad person, since Team Galactic are interpreted as the villains of the game. Sure, if your own character were to talk about a thread like that, then that'd be incredibly serious, but Nintendo's not stupid. Hence, Galactic being identified as the villains, they're interpreted as a bad example to society. Remember, we're talking about a psychological belief under the mind of a basic child, say, little Tommy.

And thus I end my point once again with Arcanine's quote that summarizes my beliefs.

I'm sorry, but that's just a tad bit on the..... well stupid side (no offense to your mom. My mom is the same way and if given the chance she would do something like calling up NoA or some other game HQ just because of something in a game).
    It's a game, seeing someone say "I'm going to blow ... up" is a game and won't make a kid go out and blow something up because he/she saw it in a Pokemon game.

And you hit the nail right on the head. Terrorism isn't all about killing, it's about striking fear in people's hearts. If you got a strange package sitting on your porch/steps, and someone called your house and said "The package at your front door is a bomb" you're going to be on the afraid or at least have the thought cross your mind that it might be a bomb.

I'm not saying Nintendo was trying to freak out a bunch of people, it's a game, and people need to understand the line between real life and games.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    And you hit the nail right on the head. Terrorism isn't all about killing, it's about striking fear in people's hearts. If you got a strange package sitting on your porch/steps, and someone called your house and said "The package at your front door is a bomb" you're going to be on the afraid or at least have the thought cross your mind that it might be a bomb

And you hit it right on the head also Arcanine. I would be scared also

Could you explain the way they presented this bomb incident? And I'm sorry, kids aren't to be influenced by a game. In fact, if you update yourself a little, a resent study proves that violence in games does not affect a person's inner personality or inside rage, nor does it inspire a kid to do something completely dangerous in the near/far future.

your right it doesn't affect the person's feelings, but sometimes its good to have violent games because you can take your negative energy out of the thing or person your killing. It helps me alot. now this thread is turning into bombs and terroist now 0.o

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    your right it doesn't affect the person's feelings, but sometimes its good to have violent games because you can take your negative energy out of the thing or person your killing. It helps me alot. now this thread is turning into bombs and terroist now 0.o

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Which is precisely why people who play violent games aren't violent themselves. Because of the point you just mentioned - people take out their negative energy and "anger" onto these games instead of real life. So, to some extent, for some people, these games might even be psychologically beneficial.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    "I can see it now, Pokemon is the next GTA (Grand Theft Auto) Soon kids will be draining lakes and messing with spacetime. This is just the beginning"

It went something like that.

Lol *Thinks of pikachu with an AK-47* Maybe little kids will want to work for NASA so they can visit Dialga.

Samson

Years
    Could you explain the way they presented this bomb incident? And I'm sorry, kids aren't to be influenced by a game. In fact, if you update yourself a little, a recent study proves that violence in games does not affect a person's inner personality or inside rage, nor does it inspire a kid to do something completely dangerous in the near/far future.

I never said bombs weren't a big deal, but the way we interpret these quotes on a game is indeed a big deal. We should always have two points of view in order to make an unbiased point, like the one I'm about to present right here.

Think of it on the other side. The kid might see the Team Galactic member talking about blowing up a city. However, he's identified that Team Galactic member as a bad person, since Team Galactic are interpreted as the villains of the game. Sure, if your own character were to talk about a thread like that, then that'd be incredibly serious, but Nintendo's not stupid. Hence, Galactic being identified as the villains, they're interpreted as a bad example to society. Remember, we're talking about a psychological belief under the mind of a basic child, say, little Tommy.

And thus I end my point once again with Arcanine's quote that summarizes my beliefs.

1. they presented the bomb scenario in such a careless manner. as i said earlier, a "small, putrefied light". there's a guy threatening to bomb the place and there's no Police or anyone else willing to do anything about it. an old lady, for goodness sakes, tells you to punish him with your pokemon. the reality of a bomb can't be evaded by the fiction of battling animals. in addition to this, right when you beat the guy in a simple battle, he walks off and is not punished any further. this makes it seem as if bomb threats are not that big of a deal and can be made without any real consequences. it doesn't matter whether or not he's identified as a GOOD or BAD guy. as long as something like a bomb threat is exposed to a child in such a way, there will be various interpretations of that, and you can't ensure that certain people will interpret it all the same way. if you really want to get your point across, NEVER discuss the developmental mentality of children.

2. do not bring up OTHER video games and studies. talk about THIS one. if you really want to go in an endless circle, then i'd suggest trying to become a politician with your "knowledge" of studies that refer to violence and vulgarity in popular media.

3. they could have easily made the same scenario but not mention a bomb. for instance, they could have simply said "He's threatening to destroy the cave", which would follow the story and importance of that cave in that town. that simple.

4. as i said, "the motives of terrorists have nothing to do with how the public should treat profanities". that simple.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    1. they presented the bomb scenario in such a careless manner. as i said earlier, a "small, putrefied light". there's a guy threatening to bomb the place and there's no Police or anyone else willing to do anything about it. an old lady, for goodness sakes, tells you to punish him with your pokemon. the reality of a bomb can't be evaded by the fiction of battling animals. in addition to this, right when you beat the guy in a simple battle, he walks off and is not punished any further. this makes it seem as if bomb threats are not that big of a deal and can be made without any real consequences. it doesn't matter whether or not he's identified as a GOOD or BAD guy. as long as something like a bomb threat is exposed to a child in such a way, there will be various interpretations of that, and you can't ensure that certain people will interpret it all the same way. if you really want to get your point across, NEVER discuss the developmental mentality of children.

2. do not bring up OTHER video games and studies. talk about THIS one. if you really want to go in an endless circle, then i'd suggest trying to become a politician with your "knowledge" of studies that refer to violence and vulgarity in popular media.

3. they could have easily made the same scenario but not mention a bomb. for instance, they could have simply said "He's threatening to destroy the cave", which would follow the story and importance of that cave in that town. that simple.

4. as i said, "the motives of terrorists have nothing to do with how the public should treat profanities". that simple.

...You're kidding, right? The only thing I thought of when I saw it was "Heh, a bomb in a Pokemon game. That's a different concept." Okay, now, lets get something through your head. Pokemon games are aimed at kids. They don't pay a huge amount of attention to these things. They don't go "ZOMG A BOMB IN A POKEMON GAME I MUST BLOW UP A CAVE OR LAKE". The game isn't that suggestive, and it certainly isn't hypnotic.

We can bring up other video games and studies as much as we want. Don't tell us not to, you don't have that right. They apply either way. This isn't a unique case just because it is Pokemon.

...Being an Admin has nothing to do with this topic. Just because we like Pokemon doesn't mean we have to be all "anti-the mention of a bomb". Oo:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    bombs are very real. bomb threats are very real.

i find it strange that you can have quite that opinion and yet you ARE an administrator.
    Did I say they weren't? I'm looking back over my post and I said no where in there about bombs and threats not being real.

I'm not your run of the mill Admin. Get to know me and you'll see I'm far far different then the norm when it comes to Admins.

I will cut you some slack if you didn't read all of my post, or didn't understand what I said like these other people.
    But if you did read it right and did understand it... well you'll see.

Dude, you picked the wrong person to quote when it comes to games and IRL. You're in for a treat with this.

My rank on PC has nothing to do with my personal feelings about games. I used to be one of the people who let their rank on a forum dictate how they feel about things and what things they can and can't say. Then I got high enough and didn't give a flip what anyone thought about when it came to me and my feelings on things.
    And one of the things I can't stand, is people telling me what to do or how to act when it comes to Staff matters. So lets not go there.

Now that that's out of the way.
    Remember that quote you quoted from my first post, and remember me saying something about being stupid? Guess what Samson, you fit right in that group.
    No offense to anyone out there, but I find it really really stupid that someone can believe that games is what drives people to do violent things, I find it stupid for someone to think that games play such a big role on people that they don't do this or do that because they learned it from a game. And that's one of the things behind "people need to understand the line between real life and games." (both the people who are messed up enough to do things due to games, and the people who think games are to blame for this and that).

Lets take a kid for example (4 or 5 years old). They just got Pokemon D/P, they learned that bombs are fun things to do and shouldn't be taken serious (that is if they are able to read all the stuff to get to that point). From 5 years old to age 15, how many times is that kid going to be alone where a parent, teacher, or someone taking care of them can't say "OMG it's a bomb, come on Jimmy we got to get out of here."? Thought about that did you? And if the kid is past 10 years old, doesn't know what a bomb is, and still thinks it's something funny in a Pokemon game then that kid is really messed up. Pokemon isn't to blame, the people who made it isn't to blame, it's the parents for not teaching the kid and/or the kid for not staying in school.

I for the life of me can't see how people like you can blame games for the stupidity of people. You're no better then Jack Thompson, thinking games are the root of all evil in the world, thinking "Well if something goes wrong games are to blame". Can't find a cause for someone being stupid, so it must be the games. Am I right? You think violent gamers = violent people, thinking games dumb people down to things IRL? That's what you think isn't it? Because if it's not then you just went back on what you said. You thinking crying bomb in a Pokemon game is bad and will make kids feel ok around bombs IRL. So using that logic killing in a game = being able to kill IRL. That's what you're trying to say right?

Maybe a bomb part in Pokemon wasn't the best of ideas. Not because of your reasons for disliking it, but for it not being within the Pokemon norm. And one more small thing about Pokemon games. What's the difference in Sapphire, where Team Aqua wanted to flood the whole earth? Bombs kill, flooding kills, well what was so bad about that? Are you also pissed because Team Aqua had dumbed down kids when it comes to floods?

And about the part where you saying "bombs are a BIG deal and bomb threats should be just as BIG". I agree, bombs and bomb threats shouldn't be taken lightly. But the line after that just makes you walk right back into the quote where all this started.
    "it's a game, and people need to understand the line between real life and games."
    And sadly, you need to learn the difference in games and IRL. Because if you think they are the same then you shouldn't be playing games, you should be out there boycotting all games. You need to return or trash your D/P ver, trash your consoles and boycott it all because you think gaming = IRL.

So yea, have fun with all that.

Years
    nice... my mom only gets angry if its got pr0n, or extreme violence (like chainsaw Massica in a game labelled G... very ironic..)
    and it is g 8+.. ur sixteen... why wud ur mom care? i find this very absurd..

Samson

Years
    My rank on PC has nothing to do with my personal feelings about games. I used to be one of the people who let their rank on a forum dictate how they feel about things and what things they can and can't say. Then I got high enough and didn't give a flip what anyone thought about when it came to me and my feelings on things.
    And one of the things I can't stand, is people telling me what to do or how to act when it comes to Staff matters. So lets not go there.

Now that that's out of the way.
    Remember that quote you quoted from my first post, and remember me saying something about being stupid? Guess what Samson, you fit right in that group.
    No offense to anyone out there, but I find it really really stupid that someone can believe that games is what drives people to do violent things, I find it stupid for someone to think that games play such a big role on people that they don't do this or do that because they learned it from a game. And that's one of the things behind "people need to understand the line between real life and games." (both the people who are messed up enough to do things due to games, and the people who think games are to blame for this and that).

Lets take a kid for example (4 or 5 years old). They just got Pokemon D/P, they learned that bombs are fun things to do and shouldn't be taken serious (that is if they are able to read all the stuff to get to that point). From 5 years old to age 15, how many times is that kid going to be alone where a parent, teacher, or someone taking care of them can't say "OMG it's a bomb, come on Jimmy we got to get out of here."? Thought about that did you? And if the kid is past 10 years old, doesn't know what a bomb is, and still thinks it's something funny in a Pokemon game then that kid is really messed up. Pokemon isn't to blame, the people who made it isn't to blame, it's the parents for not teaching the kid and/or the kid for not staying in school.

I for the life of me can't see how people like you can blame games for the stupidity of people. You're no better then Jack Thompson, thinking games are the root of all evil in the world, thinking "Well if something goes wrong games are to blame". Can't find a cause for someone being stupid, so it must be the games. Am I right? You think violent gamers = violent people, thinking games dumb people down to things IRL? That's what you think isn't it? Because if it's not then you just went back on what you said. You thinking crying bomb in a Pokemon game is bad and will make kids feel ok around bombs IRL. So using that logic killing in a game = being able to kill IRL. That's what you're trying to say right?

Maybe a bomb part in Pokemon wasn't the best of ideas. Not because of your reasons for disliking it, but for it not being within the Pokemon norm. And one more small thing about Pokemon games. What's the difference in Sapphire, where Team Aqua wanted to flood the whole earth? Bombs kill, flooding kills, well what was so bad about that? Are you also pissed because Team Aqua had dumbed down kids when it comes to floods?

And about the part where you saying "bombs are a BIG deal and bomb threats should be just as BIG". I agree, bombs and bomb threats shouldn't be taken lightly. But the line after that just makes you walk right back into the quote where all this started.
    "it's a game, and people need to understand the line between real life and games."
    And sadly, you need to learn the difference in games and IRL. Because if you think they are the same then you shouldn't be playing games, you should be out there boycotting all games. You need to return or trash your D/P ver, trash your consoles and boycott it all because you think gaming = IRL.

So yea, have fun with all that.

1. you haven't said anything to retract my comments. your run-on contemplation is doing nothing for this discussion, so you may as well use your adminstrative abilites and close this thread.

2. i never said games drive people to do violent things. i made no such comment whatsoever. i DID say such presentation of violence and vulgarity in popular media make issues such as bombs seem mere, when they are in fact very serious. your failure to comprehend this quite contradicts your attempt to question MY comprehensive abilities as well as your validity as an administrator.

3. do NOT try to give me or anyone else a scenario you somehow invented. you may think of me as stupid, but i'm not stupid enough to get enveloped in such BS.

4. i never said any of those things -- blaming Pokemon and other popular videogames for violence caused by young people. refer to point # 2.

5. i never compared killing of any kind to the effects of deflation of serious issues in popular media. refer to #2.

6. floods are natural disasters that are directly involved with the plot in R/S/E. the plot, of course, being that they were going to catch a pokemon that could FLOOD the world (Kyogre). the concept of an evil pokemon trainer is not related to utilizing a bomb. as i said, they could have easily changed the scenario in D/P.

7. i agree, there's a clear difference between this world we live in and the events in a fictional game, but i don't see why you would need to tell me that. i never said that i take videogames to a realistic extent. if you are attempting to offend me by saying so, then you've failed.

i'm sorry if you think i was making an attack on you, but it seems that the majority of people are misinformed on the issues of vulgarity and violence in popular media.

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
    you have got to realize that the various teams are going to cause chaos to try and achieve what they are wanting. Yes, it is a little too much for a pokemon game, but you can't take violence out of a pokemon game. They attack one another, that is violent yes, but it also makes up the whole concept of a Pokemon Battle. It doesn't really hurt anyone but it does stir up questions. In the future, I hope Nintendo and Gamefreak think a little more before putting something like that in a game, especially since the whole 9-11 n bush n Iraq thing going on. That's what I think at least-AXL

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Okay people. Think back to 9/11, and now think about all the video games that have come out since then that involve a bomb at some point. I'm going to say around fifty, if not more. So what if there was a terrorist attack on 9/11? There's nothing wrong with involving a terrorist-esque group in a Pokemon game. In fact, it probably helps to inform kids that this type of person does exist. Anyone who hears about a bomb in a game at this point and thinks "OMG9/11" seriously needs to get over it and have a look at all the movies and computer games and junk that involve bombs. That kind of stuff is everywhere, yet you don't see kids blowing up cities. While there isn't anything "mere" about a bomb, the game's writers were probably just following the popular trends that are common nowadays.

Samson said:
    1. you haven't said anything to retract my comments. your run-on contemplation is doing nothing for this discussion, so you may as well use your adminstrative abilites and close this thread.

And in return, you constantly arguing with him and trying to force your opinion is adding nothing to this conversation other than conflict and us having to hear you say the same thing over and over.

2. i never said games drive people to do violent things. i made no such comment whatsoever. i DID say such presentation of violence and vulgarity in popular media make issues such as bombs seem mere, when they are in fact very serious. your failure to comprehend this quite contradicts your attempt to question MY comprehensive abilities as well as your validity as an administrator.

Like I said earlier, all forms of media look at bombs as not that serious nowadays. Bombs are EVERYWHERE in movies and video games, especially after 9/11. His validity as an admin? Are you really trying to start a fight? Cause I can tell you now you're going to get an earful for that. >>;;

3. do NOT try to give me or anyone else a scenario you somehow invented. you may think of me as stupid, but i'm not stupid enough to get enveloped in such BS.

Okay, this probably bugs me the most out of all you've said. You have no right to tell other people what they can and can not use as an example. It was a valid example, and all this looks like is that you couldn't think of a half decent comeback, so you threw this in instead.

6. floods are natural disasters that are directly involved with the plot in R/S/E. the plot, of course, being that they were going to catch a pokemon that could FLOOD the world (Kyogre). the concept of an evil pokemon trainer is not related to utilizing a bomb. as i said, they could have easily changed the scenario in D/P.

Yet the concept of a flood is real. Someone could destroy a dam near a city and completely wipe the city out. The threat of this is a very real one, don't dismiss it just because theres no bomb involved.

7. i agree, there's a clear difference between this world we live in and the events in a fictional game, but i don't see why you would need to tell me that. i never said that i take videogames to a realistic extent. if you are attempting to offend me by saying so, then you've failed.

i'm sorry if you think i was making an attack on you, but it seems that the majority of people are misinformed on the issues of vulgarity and violence in popular media.

Yeah, it's because people don't care. Looking at all of the people laughing in this thread should tell you that much. Welcome to 2007 my friend.

Now, I'm giving you fair warning. Keep arguing in the manner you have been, and you will soon find yourself with an actual warning. If you and Arcanine want to bicker mindlessly, you can do it over PM. Stop ruining a perfectly fine thread.

Samson

Years
    Okay people. Think back to 9/11, and now think about all the video games that have come out since then that involve a bomb at some point. I'm going to say around fifty, if not more. So what if there was a terrorist attack on 9/11? There's nothing wrong with involving a terrorist-esque group in a Pokemon game. In fact, it probably helps to inform kids that this type of person does exist. Anyone who hears about a bomb in a game at this point and thinks "OMG9/11" seriously needs to get over it and have a look at all the movies and computer games and junk that involve bombs. That kind of stuff is everywhere, yet you don't see kids blowing up cities. While there isn't anything "mere" about a bomb, the game's writers were probably just following the popular trends that are common nowadays.

Now, I'm giving you fair warning. Keep arguing in the manner you have been, and you will soon find yourself with an actual warning. If you and Arcanine want to bicker mindlessly, you can do it over PM. Stop ruining a perfectly fine thread.

you haven't said anything to retract my comments as well, except for "bombs are everywhere". did they have to be in a pokemon game when they could have easily avoided the discussion of a bomb at all in that scenario? the obvious answer is no, they didn't.

i didn't dismiss the flood example at all. i just pointed out that the comparison given was invalid because the relation between the contrasted concepts are not leveled. a flood would be caused by a pokemon... a bomb would be caused by a person. the flood had a lot to do with the storyline in the game... meanwhile, a bomb had nothing to do with the storyline in the game.

i'm sorry if i'm ruining this thread. thanks for informing me of that, although, i'm not sure it's in your job description to rate the persistence of threads. however, i'm quite sure you are talented in the craft of warning members on no real grounds. so be it. but do enlighten me, what is my "manner" of argument? i haven't resorted to threatening people or using derogatory words unlike the staff, which i can only guess many have accustomed to here.

Spencer

-_-
    Years
    She was watching me play, and when I got to Celestia Town (sp?/name?), she saw what the Galaxy guy said about blowing the town up and said it was Terrorist Propaganda...so she called NOA..i was so embarrased.

I'm so mad @ my mom too..but now that i think about it, its kinda funny. What are your views on it?

LOL sorry, but your mom is one of those types of people I dislike. Shes one of the people that would sew someone for something like that and get millions. >_< But that is kinda funny.

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years
    Terrorism....it's bad enough I have to hear about that everyday of my life! Heck catching the bad guys is my job (or partly), but to hear people freaking out about a game...well that's getting more than a little bit ridiculous. When I get to Iraq or Afghanistan and hear it, that will be one thing. But hearing about a mother who freaks out at a fake scenario--in a game no less!--is another. Gods, what next.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Rofl, wow. Blowing up a lake in a Video game does not have one thing to do with Terrorism.

Btw, why was your mom watching you play pokemon!? Seems kinda like your mom is crazy and paranoid (no offense or anything)

On another self note, I beat Pearl and Diamond in less than a week! Woo!

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years

Your mom sounds like one of those people who freak hear about something that happened--whether in recent events or the past--and thinks that it will happen again unless she herself does something to single-handedly stop it...sounds amusing actually.

Back