• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My pokémon trading hole!

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
  • Right it had Pokerus, but is not infected anymore. Also just so i'm clear, you want all 4 Electivire all 3 Darkrai and Both Manaphy in addition to the Magmortar right? That's 10 total for the 4 i wanted. If so i need to choose 6 others, if not which in Particular do you want of the Manaphy's? Also a side note, all the Events are legit as i got them myself. And the Magmortar was Hack checked on the PBR and was clean.

No i don't want 10.
    I want
    1 Electivire
    1 Darkrai
    1 Manaphy (The UT TRU)
    1 Magmortar

For those four you want.

wat do u mean???????huh????????

Nothing, i confused you with Quatra.
    The Salamence does interest me.

Well see you guys tomorrow night, going to get some sleep now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • No i don't want 10.
    I want
    1 Electivire
    1 Darkrai
    1 manaphy
    1 Magmortar

For those four you want.

Nothing, i confused you with Quatra.

Ok, i figured that's what you wanted but wanted to check. Any Particular Nature you want on the Manaphy? Modest or Timid? Edit: Didn't see you mention calling it a day. See if we can connect up tomorrow Evening.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • oh i see..............r u interested in my offers?

On the salamence yes, the regigigas doesn't interest me too much.
    I have to go, i gotta work tomorrow.
    Bye

Ok, i figured that's what you wanted but wanted to check. Any Particular Nature you want on the Manaphy? Modest or Timid? I need to run and get my Stepson right now, but if your going to be on in an hr or so, we could trade when i get back

We trade tomorrow (where i live are 3 in the morning and im going to work tomorrow, or today lol)
    I would prefer a modest one but both are ok.
    See you guys tomorrow!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • On the salamence yes, the regigigas doesn't interest me too much.
    I have to go, i gotta work tomorrow.
    Bye

We trade tomorrow (where i live are 3 in the morning and im going to work tomorrow, or today lol)
    I would prefer a modest one but both are ok.
    See you guys tomorrow!!

kk,we will trade when u r online

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Mason I am in NEED of one of your Burmy's And if you can A Female one would be great

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    hey mason, can i have a cyndaquil of ya's, either trade n trade back or you can have any pokemon of your choice that i have.

Growlithe, Vulpix, Teddiursa, Grimer, Lapras etc... what you want??

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • kk,we will trade when u r online

Which one do you want for the salamence?
    And is it UT?
    If not which others have you got? (I like untouched events)

hey mason, can i have a cyndaquil of ya's, either trade n trade back or you can have any pokemon of your choice that i have.

Growlithe, Vulpix, Teddiursa, Grimer, Lapras etc... what you want??

Hey man!
    Well i will get it for a grimer ok have to breed it so problably i will have it only very late tonight or tomorrow?

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Do you want any thing from my trade thread for your tangela?

Yes, i would love to have a seel, especially if it is a breeded one (level 1 UT), because i want to add it to use in my team and the one you have is at a high level for me, i'm in the part of the game where you first go to canaleve city yet.

ooops.....i don have any events that's UT.....T___T

Ok, i will take it anyway, then later i can try to trade it for an untouched one.

Last edited:

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
  • Uum.. It's written in that first post. Anyway, WTL: Won't trade lightly. Either the Pokemon is very precious to me, i consider it rare, or it's actually my friends Pokemon which i put there. What i want must be very good or 1 WTL Pokemon for 2-3 Pokemon of whoever wanna trade with me...

Back