• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Gallery

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
    Thank you all very much. :)

Here's Eevee. Not perfect, but I still think it's pretty cute.

Spoiler:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I like the expression on eevee's face :o
    The pose is good. I like the way you shaded the tail :D

kyunyo

-nomnomnomnom-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    Ahh, traditional methods to color? I applaud you. XD I screw up my drawings with color pencils, so your technique in drawing are very good. C: I like the way how you draw pokemon, the anatomy looks quite correct, though sometimes it looks like you've copied it out of another illustration?

I like your collection of drawings. n_n it'd be nice to throw in some backgrounds and trainers in though. My favorite would be the shiny charizard~ XD It stands out the most to me, I don't know why.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Do you mind if I use the espeon drawing, if I leave the credit. Also, could you draw a puursian, and mabye just a regular cat!

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    Could you maybe draw a cyndaquil and a shiny one right next to it? Also, could I use it for a sig?
    Your work is awesome. A. W. E. S. O. M. E......

blackmoonflower

Years
    @eveelution: As long as you give credit, yes. And sure, I can give those a try.

@perfectmonster: Thank you. I can try doing that for you.

LugiaFreak

Years
    This may sound a little weird, but I really appreciate people who draw traditionally, with colored pencils, etc. because coloring like that seems like it would be much more difficult than drawing digitally. Undo buttons are not present in the real world, sadly. :P

Just my opinion. :3

Anyway, I really like your art. I think you have lots of skill in traditional art, drawing and coloring-wise. Keep it up! :)

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    Like with a lot of the people I agree that the Charizard was a bit too dark but other than that it was great! Also I think the Cyndaquils bodies are a little flat, maybe if they were a little rounder it would look better? Maybe? I love the rest! Seriously, apart from those two tiny little things I said, you're great! You've got real talent, I also love the fact that you use pencils.
    Even though I gave you a bit of criticism would it be rude to request Bulbasaur Squirtle and Charmander standing together? :D
    Even if I said pretty please? haha

Last edited:
    Years
    These are really good! You have great poses and a good concept of lighting. My only critique is that you should try and darken up your pencil lines, as it doesn't do much justice to your coloring. I suggest either going over your lines with more pressure after you're done, or using a dark black pen/marker to outline your pictures. It will help add more contrast.

blackmoonflower

Years
    Thanks for the tip. ^_^

Now for the art...

Kanto starters:
    Spoiler:

Salamence:
    Spoiler:

Venusaur:
    Spoiler:

Electivire: