• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Gallery

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
Years
  • lol thanks. I think. XD

My my, it's been a while since I last felt like drawing. So, without further ado, I present Cosmo the Seedrian from Sonic X.

Spoiler:

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • :cer_eek: I love these, especially the Sky Forme Shaymin. Great shading, great outlining, perfect proportion.
    Dreadraze should become a real Pokemon, it's fantastic xD I adore the shading in the flames, and the little gem on its chest adds to the sort of "evil" effect. I'd love to have one of those in battle :D

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Woah. That's some great pieces. o_o

Also, if your scanner brightened you drawings, you can always darken it again with GIMP or MS Office Picture Manager. :)

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • That new one is good, The shading on the hair especially, it's very detailed shading on the hair which looks great. The soft skin looksa little underdone maybe? the tones here aren't as contrasted as the hair giving the impression of different lighting.
    One tip I think will help you:
    when drawing the face from a 3/4 view like this, the farthest eye should not touch the far edge of the side of the face, there needs to be a little gap of skin between the farthest part of the eye and the side of the face, to give the eye depth.

So the far away eye needs to be slightly less wide than the nearest one, but they need to both be the same height to create the right illusion.

having said that 3/4 views of faces are difficult and this is still really good, so keep it up and good luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Omg, your art skills are awesome. I love how you add in extra colors for more detail :D

blackmoonflower

Years
  • Thanks, Trent. I know there were some anatomical errors (I'm not good at drawing people XP) but it's mostly for the soft cell shade practice. Maybe I'll go back one day and fix the shading on the skin. Or not. I'm lazy. XD

Inspiration from the dreams of having my own bakery/sweet shop led me to create this.

Spoiler:

blackmoonflower

Years
  • So much yarn, so little time..... 'cept not really. Too much time.

Spoiler:

Oh, I forgot to mention... The Tails and Umbreon patterns are not mine. Look them up, I'm sure you'll find them.

blackmoonflower

Years
  • So, I really should rename this thread, since I haven't drawn a pokemon in a while. XD
    Anyway, new thing.

Spoiler:

Back