• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY SHINY + EVENT THREAD

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    i sorri had to get off the computer yesterday but i have a shiny pelipper if u want

i sorri had to get off the computer yesterday but i have a shiny pelipper if u want
    i have glaceon?? shiny filler please pm or post back

Last edited:

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012

i have glaceon?? shiny filler please pm or post back

ok i want the pelipper ps i forget wat do u want

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    i think it was adamant scizor lv 52?? (was it shiny i think so lol)

and what would u want for the mewtwo and what are the stats and moves of scizor

Last edited:

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    i think it was adamant scizor lv 52?? (was it shiny i think so lol)

and what would u want for the mewtwo and what are the stats and moves of scizor

scizor stats atk 171 def 125 sp atk 70 spdef 104 speed 88
    moves double team
    x-scissor
    night slash
    double hit

for mewtwo offer me

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    well can i just have the metal coat instead of the scizor and i have a shiny glaceon (nicknamed givrali) and forgot to tell u pelipper is nicknamed Pelicano X (i hope that doesnt change your mind) and ill check what other shinies i have...

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    well can i just have the metal coat instead of the scizor and i have a shiny glaceon (nicknamed givrali) and forgot to tell u pelipper is nicknamed Pelicano X (i hope that doesnt change your mind) and ill check what other shinies i have...

so meat coat for the shiny pelipper

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    ok im just leavin my cousins house ill be home in like 5 minutes is that ok??

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    back but do u clone lol just askin or do like cloned pokemon??? czu i got two other shinies that are cloned but friend has it

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    both for ana a pikachu .
    Could I get the movesets, nature, ID, OT, date, etc.. on it.

I also have a MATTLE Ho-oh and a CHANNEL Jirachi both UT, if needed. I see you have them touched, just wondering if needed UT.

Last edited:

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Could I get the movesets, nature, ID, OT, date, etc.. on it.

I also have a MATTLE Ho-oh and a CHANNEL Jirachi both UT, if needed. I see you have them touched, just wondering if needed UT.

i dont need those .

Back