• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY SHINY + EVENT THREAD

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    It wouldn't know fly, beause importing it to Diamond and Pearl, it would have been taken off, or it wouldn't be able to import.. It's Hacked.

oh yeah im so stupid i trade 4 shiny for this

sorry

AJ_wishmaker

Shiny trader
    Years
    im interested in all the shiny starters
    shinies Froslass and Duskull
    all my shinies r in my thread..... if i remembered 2 update it
    see what u like

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    u wanna trade?, I have the following:10 ANIV Ho-Oh & Celebi, CHANNEL & WISHMKR Jirachi, TRU & PKMN RANGER Manaphy, PBR Electivire, Magmortar & Surfing Pikachu, GTS EVENT Japanese Psyduck, MYSTRY Mew, Japanese Movie Event Darkrai, and other misc. GBA events.

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    u wanna trade?, I have the following:10 ANIV Ho-Oh & Celebi, CHANNEL & WISHMKR Jirachi, TRU & PKMN RANGER Manaphy, PBR Electivire, Magmortar & Surfing Pikachu, GTS EVENT Japanese Psyduck, MYSTRY Mew, Japanese Movie Event Darkrai, and other misc. GBA events.

i have those .

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008

Back