• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my shiny trade center

LilacLust

Gone.
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    all 30 but with 31 in SP.A, so it has hidden power ground 70 :P i only bred it yesterday, and it is the second shiny i have got myself

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
  • I can probably guess the answer to this but can you clone my shiny Metagross?

well if you are thinking in yes then you were correct!!! but unfurtunatly I cannot trade until tonight...

all 30 but with 31 in SP.A, so it has hidden power ground 70 :P i only bred it yesterday, and it is the second shiny i have got myself

OK, for it I can give you 2 shiny if you like... chose another one...

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Hey, I'm interested in the Magnemite that LilacLust traded you, and I was also curious about the Ivs of both of your shiny Charmander's.

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
  • Hello. I'm interested in your
    Shiny Charmander with an Admant nature.
    and
    Shiny chikorita Bashful nature

I can offer:
    my shiny trade center

Shiny Machamp Lv 29
    Modest
    91/74/56/52/54/41;No Guard
    Fire Blast/Focus Blast/Rock Climb/Toxic
    slightly touched

my shiny trade center

Piplup Lv 1 UT
    Modest
    12/5/6/6/6/6;Torrent
    Pound/Agility

mikexd

5th GEN
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    shiny gengar modest nature 262/156/393/186/318

i can trade a shiny evd arcanine if u dont want this i could find somthing more 2 ur liking

Back