• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY SHINYZ & EVENTS [ALOT]

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Ok I have two things of interest. I like your Mitsurin Celebi...and I'd trade another event for it: UT Gentle TRU Regigigas @Custap...and I like your Mild UT shiny Bulbasaur...and for that I'd trade a shiny lvl 5 UT Modest Minun (didn't see you have one)....What d'ya think?

Years
    are you looking for TMs? cuz i am a collector and have them all, and ALOT of copies of each. so i am wanting 2 of your pokemon:

shiny dialga
    shiny lileep

i can give around 3 TMs...or?

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    ok, one thing. my articuno is in my plat while the other 2 are in my diamond..so we gotta do 2 seperate trades..that is if your ok with it...

hmmm, are the starters shiny?

ill trade 4 of those shinyz you want of your choice for this:
    MOLTRES Modest 304/203/201/367/189/259

ok thats cool just vm me details

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    ok, one thing. my articuno is in my plat while the other 2 are in my diamond..so we gotta do 2 seperate trades..that is if your ok with it...

no,they aren't...except one chikorita but i will give it to you for the event arceus and for a nz jirachi

animefreak55

Pokemonperson
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012

no,they aren't...except one chikorita but i will give it to you for the event arceus and for a nz jirachi

both for 1 shiny!? thats not fair :0

vago310xx

>event collecter<
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    What is the moveset of Froslass, Timid, EV's: 252 sp attack, 252 speed, 4 hp.?
    Thunderbolt, Hail, Blizzard, Destiny Bond

You'll never get legit UT Korean events, the Korean games cannot trade with non-Korean games.
    Yea I know, but this is stated as an OPINION not a fact. Go to pokemonsecure and its explained there. [Btw, Serebii has ties to this website]

What level is your shiny Ponyta?
    lv. 24

Date of ur JEREMY Growlithe please
    Jul. 23, 2007..............................

Last edited:

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    hello, I´m interested in these shinies:

shellos, caterpie, likitung, slakoth, corsola, meditite, girafarig, volbeat, stunky and nidoran F

can you check my thread for the pokemon you want please?

Back