• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY SHINYZ & EVENTS [ALOT]

vago310xx

>event collecter<
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    ok, I´ll be i n wi-fi soon, for the first trade bring the first 6 shinies, the on the second the rest, I´ll come with 2 of the 3 events, then on the last trade the last event....

your FC?

aite aite kool, heres the FC: 3223 1608 2215

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    HEY i love all your shinies and Events i think your shop is AWESOME!!! i do have a shiny mewtwo if you're willing to trade. Im a beginner so i'd appreciate it if you could check out my shop. either "Breedmaster" or "Username12345678910's SUPER MART"

vago310xx

>event collecter<
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    Moveset on your shiny ev'd blissey please
    Ice Beam/Toxic/Softboiled/Flamethrower
    pm/vm if ull trade nd what time, im in the east coast ;)
    aite im in the EST too. im usally on at night if not evenings...just PM when your ready...
    What do you want for the Shiny Adamant Anorith? CMT
    im intersted in this SKORUPI F Lv.1 UT (Modest

HEY i love all your shinies and Events i think your shop is AWESOME!!! i do have a shiny mewtwo if you're willing to trade. Im a beginner so i'd appreciate it if you could check out my shop. either "Breedmaster" or "Username12345678910's SUPER MART"

thanks alot =]
    do you have a link of your shops??

im interested in these
    Luxio Jolly
    Pineco Quirky
    Trapinch Calm
    Check my Thread
    interested in your shiny Totodile, Aron & Seedot...

Last edited:
    Back