• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites!

Years
    yeah, i made a large number from scratch.

in fact, here's two more for the scratch percent:

My sprites!

spinder

My sprites!

mothynx

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    lungfish are awsome there the only fish that gave up there gilles to have lungs because the waters are to hot and the oxygene level is to low, lungfish are like 3 meters how can it be a pet o i see can i adopt one please!

Years
    BANNAI92 said:
    can you explain what you're trying to do?

wishirulz said:
    lungfish are awsome there the only fish that gave up there gilles to have lungs because the waters are to hot and the oxygene level is to low, lungfish are like 3 meters how can it be a pet o i see can i adopt one please!
    actually, only 3 feet, just under 1 meter. yes, you can adopt one, if you give me credit. *why does everyone always dissapear when i say that?*

i gave mudragon, chrometa and donrex new outlines. and the last one is a new one called catanaine.
    My sprites!
    My sprites!
    My sprites!
    My sprites!

My sprites!

pengvent

My sprites!

mantelec

My sprites!

burnet

My sprites!

beetlice

My sprites!

infore

My sprites!

neucrash

My sprites!

take a guess.

My sprites!

dorigato

My sprites!

boaraven

My sprites!

hopopsymus

My sprites!

bulnacle

My sprites!

barnydra

My sprites!

stratish

My sprites!

stolem

My sprites!

bouldlem

My sprites!

golemash

My sprites!

tyranex

My sprites!

tyrantaur

BTW: it helps when people post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    I hope you know there's some little kid running around with your sprites, and i'm pretty shure he's not giving credit, He is making pokemon orange (the one with the annoying orange banner in his sig)

Years
    do you have any names? 'cause i just ran "pokemon orange" through the seach engine under the hacks showcase titles, and i didn't find any orange banners under any of the thread starters.

EDIT: nevermind, i found it in the game development area. thanks for telling me.

Last edited:

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Swizzler121 said:
    I hope you know there's some little kid running around with your sprites, and i'm pretty shure he's not giving credit, He is making pokemon orange (the one with the annoying orange banner in his sig)
    You think my banner's annoying?!! I'm not little either. If you looked Absol Attacker is in the team names. That is credit. How do you run when your on the computer?

LOOK IN SIG!!

Years
    well, i have credit, and that's pretty much all that matters.

EDIT: and i'm sure glad that i do; there's about 117 of my sprites in the pokemon orange pokedex! that's around 1/10 or 1/11 of the total

Last edited:

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    Firemaker said:
    You think my banner's annoying?!! I'm not little either. If you looked Absol Attacker is in the team names. That is credit. How do you run when your on the computer?

LOOK IN SIG!!
    I sort of think that our hacks should merge or something, unless you're in a team other than AAM, because I'm using AA's sprites also. I only will be using scratch sprites, and that's really it....
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    okey dokey, the bogeratops is good, but I do need pre-evos for all the ones w/o them, AKA, Bogeratops, and Stickersaur, along w/ all the other ones (I.E.--Pachycephalosaurus, Dimetrodon, and Oviraptor.)
    ~Kalkris
    EDIT: OMG! You're not doing the 1st level things? Cause I need them for Thunderstone (dimetrodon), Fire Stone (oviraptor), Leaf Stone (Stickersaur), and Water Stone (Bogeratops). Sun Stone is for Pachycephalosaurus, and moon for T-Rex (forgot his/her/its name! OMG!)

Back