• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites!

Years
  • glad you both like them so much. i redently re-did amphiduo, one of the many scratches on the first page.

My sprites!

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
  • absol attacker said:
    it is to people who aren't black wannabees.
    dawggy isn't a "blacks" term nimrod...I can just as easily say homie...a Mexican Based word. Ya'll are on some race nonsense...

btw...the sprites are still ill homie...

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
  • how would it be setereotypical...I know thats how we talk...I'm Mexican...

nim·rod n.

1. also Nimrod A hunter.
    2. Informal. A person regarded as silly, foolish, or stupid.

made it easier for you...guess which one I was callin you...dawggy

Years
  • i know what nimrod means, i meant that it sounded out of place among your african/mexican poser talk. i was expecting you to call me "cracker" or something. but mock me all you like, 'cause when the fads change, you're going to act like a whole different person. but still be a poser.

i'd like to get back on track, so does anyone think any of my fakemon NEED revamps?

in the mean time, i felt like even though i have some pretty creepy sprites, they weren't exactly halloween-based. so, here's scarecreep.

My sprites!

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
  • ROFLMAO @ poser...Mexicans can't pose as Mexicans...

so are you saying that a Mexican American or African American can't use "white" people words? You're borderin racism there kiddo...

as for the sprite...lookin righteous...keep it up

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
  • My sprites!
    My sprites!

Easily my favorites. Now, you are probably the best pure spriter I've seen in a while. As such, maybe you can help me. I really want a Zangoose/Mawile/Raichu fusion. Raichu's ears and Mawile's gaping maw are a must. Any other combination of the three would be cool, though. I'd like it to look evil and ticked off. You rock, dude. :cheeky:

Years
  • sorry, but i'm still not currently taking requests. i may soon, though.

BNF: it's not racism, it's expecting the courtesy of not acting like a negative steriotype of a minority, or something. i am at a bit of a loss of appropriate words. what i'm trying to say is, there ARE people who would find your mannerisms disrespectful and aren't nazis or klansmen. if there's anything else, i'd prefer this 'conversation' be taken over PMs.

if this train can finally be re-railed, here's an updated lungfish:

My sprites!

Last edited:
    Years
  • yeah. it's just for the rest of October, though. then, i'll be re-redoing it.

My sprites!

machobird o.0

My sprites!

phoenimars.

let's see what i have to add....

My sprites!

demare, demontor and knightmare's ultimate death angel fusion form.

My sprites!

uber-karp, rayquaza's evolution.

My sprites!

super-karp, uber-karp's secret identity. his only super power is flying, and he can't even do that right.

My sprites!

oreon, a rock/steel eeveelution.

My sprites!

porkarne, a meat-eating zombie pig pokemon with acid drool and serious BO.

Back