• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trade And Breeding Centre :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can't clone.

Just wondering, why isn't Shiny Venusaur enough for the Mew?I mean, most people give events for shinies,EV'd, and other events.And i'm offering a shiny EV'd

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    ah didnt see that it was Ev'd - dont worry i managed to miss the word shiny on one thing that i had read like 10 times :)
    as you cant clone it will take time - i should have it done by tomorrow - that okay?

i still want the Dratini - aint there any of the breedables that you would want?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    ah didnt see that it was Ev'd - dont worry i managed to miss the word shiny on one thing that i had read like 10 times :)
    as you cant clone it will take time - i should have it done by tomorrow - that okay?

i still want the Dratini - aint there any of the breedables that you would want?

Ns, i can breed them all anyway, less effort than trading.and i'll trade to morrow then

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Dam! really like that Dratini - i have one but its pokerus infected and dont want to infect the rest of my party

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Why don't you wanna infect them?It's a good disease.Doubles EVs.

And i have a hyper beam

EV Wishmaker Jirachi lvl 100 Hasty Nature :Iron Head, Thunderbolt, Fire Punch, Ice Punch : (Had Pokerus) Stats : 335/299/202/233/231/328

How about, you give me that (provided you know the EVs and they're good:P), and i'll give you Dratini and Hyper Beam.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    because i am waiting til they are a bit higher - dont want them to have it at lvl1
    wouldnt you get better EVs back having to fight more creature before you level up?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhh...not really.Your EVs can only total 510 overall, 254 in any one stat, and you get 1 point for every 4 EVs, so everyone only EVs up to 252 in one stat to gain most stat points.Pokerus makes EV training faster, i.e.

My pokemon is infected with pokerus, and holds the attack-boosting power item.
    My pokemon battles a Luxray.
    Luxray gives 3 Attack EVs
    Power item doubles that to 6
    Pokerus doubles it again to 12

Basically, pokerus means you get more EVs per level, handy when, like me, you have a lv.93 traded Electivire that you need to train before it hits lv.100

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    yeah i know how it works, but i always that that waiting until it was a higher lvl would be better
    that way say you fight 4 Luxios to get lvl up, instead of just getting 3 when just using Pokerus
    i would get 12 per a lvl wouldnt that be better then just getting 3 from lvling up once?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lets put it this way.Withpit pokerus, battle 3 luxrays and you get 9 EVs before levelling up.
    With it, you get 18.This allows you to keep them at lower levels incase you need to re-EV them.

Anyway, what about that Jirachi?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    yes thats my point - at the moment i need one battle to lvl it up like 5 times
    so wouldnt i be wasting possible EVS if i use it too early?

as for the Jirachi i am gettin Giga Impact, you can make another offer if you want

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I said i have Hyper Beam, not giga impact.

And no, it'll stop gaining levels as fast, you don't waste the EVs as long as they're maxxed by lv.99 (you can't get EVs at lv.100)

And if you're still unsure, go to S & M, and hope you get a comment of Dark_Azelf, or Anti-they're experts

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    i wanted EITHER giga impact or hyper beam and now im getting Giga Impact i dont need Hyper Beam

whats S & M?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Strategy and Movesets.

And ok, i misread, sorry.Still, we can trade for the other, right?

Back