• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trade And Breeding Centre :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    just traded one for a shiny Charizard and shiny Gyrados :)
    so i need to wait til i can get it cloned again

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Right.Lol, i'm being ambitious going for a shiny gyarados, but it is THE BEST SHIBY GYARADOS EVER!!!.Trying my first IV breed!!(look in the 1st post of RNC's tthread to see why)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    ya i just want a random pokerus pokemon so i can spread it to poke's in my party and EV train but do want anything in specific for one?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Not really anything that i can add to my breeding centre would be good or either a Cacturne or Ludicolo would be good (or the pre-evolutions)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    as i have a Ditto - the one with the best stats, moves and nature would be the one that i would prefer :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    ok so i will go and catch a male cacturne then post both lay outs for you =) and since the cacturne will actually be close to level 50 i can use serebii and give you the iv's on the cacturne sound good?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    yeah sounds good, let me know when done
    i will be going to bed in about 30-40mins so will have to conclude deal tomorrow :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    Alrite so:
    Lv. 53 Male Cacturne
    Jolly nature
    HP-137 ATK-135 DEF-73 SP.ATK-127 SP.DEF-72 SPD-79
    IV's (same order as above) 0 / 16 / 9 / 29 / 7 / 17
    Moves:
    Spikes / Sucker Punch / Payback / Needle Arm
    Hidden Power: Dragon

Lv. 23 Female Cacnea
    Naughty nature
    (same order as above):
    Stats: 57 / 49 / 29 / 49 / 25 / 26

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • oh srry lol um yea the darkrai is legit, got it confirmed frm RNC and also recently got a pokemon movie 09 event arceus and a gamestop deoxys if ur interested in those

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    ah if you got it confirmed from RNC thats good enough - what was it that you are after? the event Acreus might intereste me as well
    whats its date, OT, ID and is it UT

Back