• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My view on feminism.

poke lover

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Feminists can sometimes get annoying at times. Males and females have equal rights already and the feminists just want more power.
    Im not saying feminists are bad, I know some myself and they are nice people, its just those who go and protest, cause trouble and are hungry for more control. They are the ones that annoy me.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Rock Lee said:
    Hey you also a child, the NJ law here states that once your over 21, you are officially a man.
    What's that have to do with anything?

Well It's not that we have in this world geeky boys, its just that they pay attention in schol and study really hard, their parents take out their tvs mp3s and all that shizlle so the on;y thing they can do is just read
    Who the hell told you this? My friend is a "geek" and has an mp3, a tv, and all that what you call "shizzle".

...Scientist have officially claim that a child cannot concentrate on their work by watching tv and doing their HW at the same time..it doesnt let the child concentrate on their studies.
    I sure as hell can, it is what we call multi-tasking.

So men and women are equal, they both can get jobs and can also get as buff as the men..ever heard of Miss Universe? Thats how buff women get,
    Yes they are equal, and they can get as muscualar as men, but why does that matter if that makes women equal?

though we men have the ability to grow more than the women, they stop growing at the age of 12 and men can keep on growing up to 19...thats what makes us different, the heights.
    Ah, stereotyping(well, more of a generalzation)! I have a friend (who's a girl) and she's 15, last year she was around 5' 2", now she is about 5' 5".

Team-Aqua-Admin

Evil Is So Cute!
    Years
  • I'm a girl, but I'm tough and strong. I do think feminist are a bit sexist, and girls do seem to get away with more than we should. I'm not a feminist or a sexist though, I actually prefer men do a lot of things over women.
    I also agree with Dawg 2005, it's just common sense. Both sexes are equal, even though they have different things to equal out with.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    lolz,this might turn out to be abit of a dog-war sooner or later.
    well i hated girls back in the past,so i guess that if i were a girl i'd probably hate guys anyway. o.o

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Rock Lee said:
    Well you got a point here, Men are more buff, but that fact that women get payed less is what its making this world feel like the 19th ammendment: Womens right...its all over again. we gotta stop this befor it gets out of hand.

Have proof of women getting payed less?

Team-Aqua-Admin said:
    I'm a girl, but I'm tough and strong. I do think feminist are a bit sexist, and girls do seem to get away with more than we should. I'm not a feminist or a sexist though, I actually prefer men do a lot of things over women.
    I also agree with Dawg 2005, it's just common sense. Both sexes are equal, even though they have different things to equal out with.

(b'-')b

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Carpet said:
    Have proof of women getting payed less?

Oh darn, I seem to have left my Woman/Men's American Pay Rates sheet in my OTHER pants pocket...>_>

It's common sense dude...women (on average) get payed less than men. Well, on physical jobs anyway. It's mainly because women can't physically keep up with men that are physically stronger. And the fact that women have WAY more hygenial problems than men do. Like menopause, mono, menstruation, pregnancy (that was pretty graphic, but it's facts)

Meh...

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Dakota said:
    Oh darn, I seem to have left my Woman/Men's American Pay Rates sheet in my OTHER pants pocket...>_>

It's common sense dude...women (on average) get payed less than men. Well, on physical jobs anyway. It's mainly because women can't physically keep up with men that are physically stronger. And the fact that women have WAY more hygenial problems than men do. Like menopause, mono, menstruation, pregnancy (that was pretty graphic, but it's facts)

Meh...

I know, I just needed something relevant to post so that my post wouldn't be under the character limit. >_>

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I want you all to look up history on Susan B Anthony if your going to quote this..

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    "Also, in the legal system, women get away with more things, though this is much more common in school systems than the real world's legal system. Here's an example that happened at my school today: some girl in someone's class randomly threw paper mache at a guy, and he started chasing her down a hall and she went into the girl's bathroom. The guy waited outside of the bathroom for her to get out until a teacher came and told him to stop being "disruptive." He told the teacher what happened, but the teacher didn't believe him. Pretty sexist if you ask me."

It's not the girl's fault, but that of the teacher.

Some do think that women are greater than men, but it really should be that women are equal to men.

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Red530 said:
    "Also, in the legal system, women get away with more things, though this is much more common in school systems than the real world's legal system. Here's an example that happened at my school today: some girl in someone's class randomly threw paper mache at a guy, and he started chasing her down a hall and she went into the girl's bathroom. The guy waited outside of the bathroom for her to get out until a teacher came and told him to stop being "disruptive." He told the teacher what happened, but the teacher didn't believe him. Pretty sexist if you ask me."

It's not the girl's fault, but that of the teacher.

Some do think that women are greater than men, but it really should be that women are equal to men.

I know. The teacher let her get away with it because she was a girl.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Link2005 said:
    Women should be treated with alot more respect methinks/
    ...I don't really know what to say to this...why treat them with more respect? I mean really, if they want respect, then they need to earn it! Just like men, men earn respect! Well at least some do.

Red530 said:
    Then that teacher is very stereotypical.
    No kidding. I had a teacher who let girls get away with everything. But she left after Christmas. =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Man was made before woman was, and woman was even taken out of man.
    That can't aply to most people cause not many people are Christians, so don't debet up-on that quote up there.

I like that thing about respect. I respect woman just as much men (maybe even more).
    Men may have to work *harder* for stuff, but women have to put up with men drolling all over them.

That quote wasen't ment to say women are below men, but women are equal to men.

Dare

The Denial Twist
    Years
  • Lust's Veyron said:
    That can't aply to most people cause not many people are Christians, so don't debet up-on that quote up there.

Are you serious? Almost 2 billion people are Christians, just about every single country has some type of Christian population. So don't say that not many people are Christians because it is blatantly false. I realise that 2 billion is only about 30% of the world population, but Jews (another 14 million) and Muslims (anotehr 1.3 billion) as far as I know believe in the Adam and Eve theory (correct me if I'm wrong about Islam, I knew that it was related to Christianity so it's sort of an assumption).

On topic, feminists are terrible. I don't think I have much to state that hasn't already been said, but feminists are hypocrites. That is all.

Years
  • Dare said:
    Are you serious? Almost 2 billion people are Christians, just about every single country has some type of Christian population. So don't say that not many people are Christians because it is blatantly false. I realise that 2 billion is only about 30% of the world population, but Jews (another 14 million) and Muslims (anotehr 1.3 billion) as far as I know believe in the Adam and Eve theory (correct me if I'm wrong about Islam, I knew that it was related to Christianity so it's sort of an assumption).

On topic, feminists are terrible. I don't think I have much to state that hasn't already been said, but feminists are hypocrites. That is all.
    Yah. Don't insult religions. It's false that their arn't many christians and saying so could hurt peoples feeling(Christians forever!)

Anyways, back on topic.
    I hate stereo-typical sexists, both male and female. I hate hate people who go to the extreme to try to prove one sex is greater than the other. I hate it when one sex is assumed better at somthing(Unless it involves certain organs). I hate people who assume that women are smarter or men are more capible and all that giberish. None is more innocent than the other and none is greater than the other. I hat when Feminist Extremests and Sexist men fight eachother for reasons that are greedy and evil and no good. This only provides bad examples for young children and random crap like cooties or catching stupid or whatever crap these people shove down childrens throughts(SP?). It's wrong and only leads to bad things.

Years
  • 'Man was made before woman was, and woman was even taken out of man.'

this is something that winds me up truly. lots of people think men are better than women because they were made first. Well, guess who was made before man?

the devil, satan. Lucifer, the pure evil king of darkness with no remorse in his beastly veins! He was created before adam and eve, but wasn't really any better than them, and his jealousy and self-pride of course paid the ultimate price by getting sent to hell...

So you can't say just because someone was made first makes them any better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kinzu_kiwi said:
    'Man was made before woman was, and woman was even taken out of man.'

this is something that winds me up truly. lots of people think men are better than women because they were made first. Well, guess who was made before man?

the devil, satan. Lucifer, the pure evil king of darkness with no remorse in his beastly veins! He was created before adam and eve, but wasn't really any better than them, and his jealousy and self-pride of course paid the ultimate price by getting sent to hell...

So you can't say just because someone was made first makes them any better.
    If you're going by that, of course not. Man was intended to be the stronger of the two with women as a supporter...I think, I should probably read up on my biblical studies a bit more.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Kazuhito said:
    If you're going by that, of course not. Man was intended to be the stronger of the two with women as a supporter...I think, I should probably read up on my biblical studies a bit more.

Naw, you're right. That's straight up out of the bible.

Bible also says that men are to be the head of the household. "OMG THE BIBLE OPPRESSES WOMENSZZZ!!"

Back