• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myrrh25's Favourite Unpopular Pokemon Tournament!!

myrrh25

New account soon.
Years
  • -Attention All Semi-Finalists-
    -Have your semi-final battles finished by-

-30th of May-

Good luck, and have fun in the semi's!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    is this a 1 time tourney? cause if not when i have time i would like to raise a team for this tourney and enter ^^

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • Sorry to say, but since I'm apparently be forced to battle via Shoddy, I'll have to withdraw from the tournament, I didn't realize Shoddy would be required, as it's not in the rules. Enjoy the semi-finals/finals, all.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • It wasn't required until MiKeY found a loophole in the rules.
    But what happens, happens.

crimsonstorm & EmeraldSerenade, you boys have just one week to have your battle finished, and to see which one of you is paired against SacredMiKeY in the final.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I'll dropping out of the tournament and giving my win to crimsonstorm. I can't continue on due to all these exams I have to take :/

Good luck to the remainder of the battlers ^^

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Ahh a shame, well done making the semi's though :)
    Congrats to all semi-finalists for getting that far.

Finalists, SacredMiKeY & crimsonstorm
    Good Luck in your final. Have the battle finished by the 4th of June please guys.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Hey guys. Many apologies here, but I've been really, really busy and I haven't had the time to come on much, so let Mikey have the win.

Back