• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace, Facebook, Other?

myspace vs facebook

• myspace

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

killa5384

Raccoon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    I dont really use either , But i got signed up to facebook by my mother So i use facebook over myspace

Years
    They're both just fads. One is more popular than the other one one day, then it switches. I personally don't have either. I had a myspace back in high school, but I outgrew it.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I think there is a thread like this.

However, I'm not sure, so Imma not gonna say anything.

I have a Facebook, mostly because my mom's on the OMG-MYSPACE-PREDATORS thing, plus I got it without her knowing and when she found out, she let me keep it...I told her that all my friends from Jersey were there and she let me. (It's true, too.)

I would like a Myspace because it seems to offer more customization.

Plus Myspace Music is pretty neat. I'd like to have a music profile.

(But first I gotta get out a demo CD >.<;;; Procastination...)

anakoni

» おたくほこり`
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I have a Facebook... I had a Myspace, but I just don't check it anymore. XD

I mostly use my Facebook for the applications and seeing what my crush is up to from time to time, cuz all of my friends that I really talk to are added on my IMers... n wn''

Gavin<3

Years
    I have a facebook. I use it mostly to brag about stuff I've done in front of others, xD such as trips and parties and so on... And to keep in touch with friends who live in other towns. It's not as hectic as msn can be :p

Back