• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    ((thanks for doing that drummerstuff))

and starfsih- I agree with you on all your points :]

also i enjoyed your music

Thank you very much, glad to know someone can listen to my garbage. :] Most people can't stomach noise music very well.

yes myspace is dangerous! There are sex offenders, password stealers, spammers.. Oh drat! people just be on the safe side there. Dont give ur passwords or ur contact details to anyone there. Not even ur friend..

So is PC.

You're still here.

There is no need for the government or anyone else to try and protect the people of the internet. If you're stupid enough to give out that information then they come find you and track you down and kill/rape/etc. you, then that's your stupid fault for giving them that info.

Besides. If you DON'T give out that information, it's not like anyone's going to find you with a first name, and a picture.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    To be honest I dont have a myspace. I dont use it. I made one but it's been well abandoned as I swore to never return. I used it once and decided it wasnt for me. Anyone using Myspace or any site similar to it should practice common sense and not give out personal information or agree to meet anyone from the internet.

I Dislike Myspace. I refuse to visit anyone's Myspace and I will never visit that site directly either.
    I steer clear of Myspace because I dont feel safe using it. Plain and simple.
    A deep distrust of Myspace runs within me and I doubt that anyone will ever convince me to visit Myspace. That's my 2 cents.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I have a Myspace, and I've had it for awhile.
    Its not "dangerous" as long as you know what your doing.

1: Don't give out your full or last name.
    A first name is fine and is all thats needed.
    2: Don't give out your address, number, ect..., plain and simple.
    3: Don't add any one you don't know, or are unsure about.

If your dumb enough to give the above out to any one you don't know, then you deserve what ever happens to you.

Thats just my opinion. =)

My Myspace

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    In my opinon every site is Dangerous , Simply because you dont know who you are talking
    to.
    PC is even more Dangerous because Younger kids are attracted to it like 11 year olds and

younger and since they are attracted to it ....more Seriel Killers will be attracted to it

but as long as you dont give away to much information
    1. what state you live in
    2.what City
    3.Your adress
    4. Your School
    5. your Personal information

there are more than that but thats an Example
    and my opinion

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I have a Myspace, and I've had it for awhile.
    Its not "dangerous" as long as you know what your doing.

1: Don't give out your full or last name.
    A first name is fine and is all thats needed.
    2: Don't give out your address, number, ect..., plain and simple.
    3: Don't add any one you don't know, or are unsure about.

If your dumb enough to give the above out to any one you don't know, then you deserve what ever happens to you.

Thats just my opinion. =)

My Myspace
    That's a bit harsh. Stupidity and/or naivety is hardly a crime "deserving" of a potential rape/murder/whatever the sicko has planned, is it?

Yes, people who do give out too much information are running the risk of attracted sexual predators, but nobody deserves to be attacked or abused like that.
    In my opinon every site is Dangerous , Simply because you dont know who you are talking
    to.
    PC is even more Dangerous because Younger kids are attracted to it like 11 year olds and

younger and since they are attracted to it ....more Seriel Killers will be attracted to it
    PC is very dangerous. It's a predominately kids forum that is run by a 45 year old man. That fact alone should lead to people being very suspicious and cautious on here.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Well, some personal information is okay to give out on places like My Space, as long as it is not a way to let other people find you in person. If you ask me, rape is worse than hate mail...

Anyways, I think if I were a sex offender, I would certainly go onto every chat site I feel like--My Space just so happens to be the most famous one--and try to take advantage of any honest and gullible little cuties I can find.

As for whose fault it is... well, it's certainly not the internet. I don't think sites like My Space were created as doorways to sexual opportunity and domination. And it most certainly is not the gullible users. Those users are merely on the internet looking for love, and they trust the good in people. The fault lies in the sex offenders, or perhaps the aspects of their lives that made them sex offenders.

*shuts up before going off-topic*

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Really, does anyone have any reasoning for why it should be shut down?

if so please tell

i dont think it should be closed down.. it absorbs some of the idiocy that would overflow onto the rest of the internet if it was closed down

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I Mainly use Myspace too keep in contact with a few friends...Also the free songs and Movies aren't bad (Because i'm a cheap skate).

Oh I also Love how EVERYONE Assumes that the "Stalkers" on Myspace are all Male....made me laugh

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I'm happy to have a myspace. I recently moved from Louisiana to where I live now, Maryland, and it's been very beneficial for me in providing me an extra means of keeping in contact with old friends. Before I moved I primarily used it as a place to sample music from bands before I ever left the house to purchase CDs. Additionally, I've now started using it to *gasp* meet knew people in the area around me. Moving to some place new when you've spent the majority of your life in the place you moved from doesn't do much good to your social life. I don't know anyone where I live except my co-workers where I work and that isn't saying much. lol.

Myspace, it's not evil, it's just misused by evil people. Like a number of people said previously, commonsense saves you a lot.

Check out my profile if you're bored by clicking the link in my very bland and boring sig. I'd be happy to make some new friends. :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I am one of those losers that have like over 9300 friends. but the good news about that is I actually don't put any information about my self. Maybe except for the music I listen to and thats all. I role play on myspace and I have a RL account which I only give to my friends only. Its a dangerous site but you can't go meet up wit someone anywhere. If you meet up with someone and you get killed or hurt, thats your fault. but myspace shouldn't have to close down myspace just because of people smart actions

:t354:TG

Back