• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Code Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    DA DUM DA DUM!!!! Me to the rescue!

kirby:

R5?!T 7PN(M)8??W J6H?H
    ?W0?(F) ??0(F)Y?1N ?K(F)H?
    ?!T?+ 4H??242? 35T(M)N

(You were in a monster house, so I hope you appreciate it!)

Now for IceKitten...wait...um, that password isn't working...did you put it in right?

kirby5790

A random guy
    Years
  • Ouch again.

I got the AOK password, made it to 30F... then died facing Entei. >_<

When I went to the Post Office for the Thank-You Mail, I realized I couldn't send money, but a Joy Seed is coming your way for your trouble.

Expect a PM from me with the Thank You password, Ichapokemr.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    heyyy i was about to post the A-OK code, but then PC stuffed up, and i had to oo
    yup, IceKitten, your code is invalid....
    try again!
    AND! if you want to, i have these
    ♀♂…
    try using these when posting codes

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I kinda...died in the magma cavern. I posted the code in the fan club as well, but I think I might have gotten it wrong so...

R1?69 QR0W-3?? T95?M
    ?M??? ?F3CS?3? 8!0J?
    ??X?! !R7?1J?? K(M)0Y(F)

And if someone can tell me if a monster house is normally in the magma cavern? Because thats what killed me ;o;

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • I've gotten killed on my brother's game trying to get fly. XD I'm a Machoke on floor 18 of Wyvern hills. ?5?NO (F)RO(M)T??? WQP?H ?W??? ?7P2??-? ?TFJ? ??T?(M) 6T??N9?? FFJ5?

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Woops sorry my code was invalid, they're so long! Anywho, when I realized it was the wrong code I started from scratch and got through the dungeon and owned Suicune o.o

I'll get the code perfect next time...

kirby5790

A random guy
    Years
  • I'm on it, Daylight_Lucario.

(gets back) Here's the AOK password.
    Code:
    ? 5 ? (F)  0    (F) P 9 (M) T ? ? +   K Q P ? H
    ? W 2  ?   !     ?  7 R  2  ? ? - P   ? T F J ?
    ? F T  ?  (M)    6  T ?  ?  N 9 N ?   F F J 5 ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Woops sorry my code was invalid, they're so long! Anywho, when I realized it was the wrong code I started from scratch and got through the dungeon and owned Suicune o.o

I'll get the code perfect next time...

Well, I'm glad.

So...anyone else need help?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    hmm not that i know, but if your keen on rescuing, ill send u a PM with a address to save people who need help

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • How do i use wonder mail? (I got Red Rescue 2 days ago) Is wonder mail an item i need to buy? if it is where do i get it?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Wonder Mail, can be inputed on the main title screen, it has Continue and all the other stuff right at the bottom it has Wonder Mail, its simply a code for accessing certain missions and other things.

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • Wonder Mail, can be inputed on the main title screen, it has Continue and all the other stuff right at the bottom it has Wonder Mail, its simply a code for accessing certain missions and other things.

Thanks Hedgehog... Im out of luck becuse i use a VBA emulator and a Red Rescue Rom that when i try to save it always fails so i save with VBAs save state...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back