• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Haven [T/OOC]

Likarus

Squirtle Lord
Years
  • Here's my SU then.

Name: Cast
    (Charmander - _h_rmander= Ca, Rawst - Raw__ = st. Ca + st = Cast.
    Need more?)

Pokémon Species: Squ- I mean, Charmander.

Level: 10. Well, you said so.

Appearance: Cast's eyes differ from normal Charmander eyes as his is brown instead of blue. He wears a green scarf around his neck,
    he also carries a small bag in his back to keep most of his items safe. Unlike normal Charmanders, Cast's tail has blue flames,
    it doesn't naturally affect him and was only considered "weird". He replaces his green scarf with a black bow-tie in his neck
    whenever his scarf breaks temporarily.

History:
    When Cast was still inside an egg, his parents left him in an orphanage for unknown reasons.
    He was adopted by a Blissey family and was raised by them. One day, when he was playing in the nearby fields, he accidentally walked
    over to one of the forests that were near him, eventually causing him to get lost.

He got a bit injured when he fell into a dark cliff and ended up in one of the lakes in the forest, encountering some angry and
    disturbed pokemon as well. Until, two pokemon stood in front of the wild ones and began to protect him, they fended off the forest
    pokemon and brought him back to his parents. This is where Cast got interested about rescue teams.

Growing up with the care of his parents, Cast trained to defend himself from danger, he learned how to use his fire and mastered it.
    He discovered that he had a move that his parents may have known and kept it hidden as it hurts him and is powerful. He often tries
    not to get hurt, which he succeeds on doing so.

Some time after he finishes his training, he searched for a guild that would suit him. His main mission was one thing; find his
    parents and learn the truth. He found a guild in a place far from him, located in a place called Haven, his parents gave him berries
    and other items he would need in his adventures and gave him his bag and a bow-tie, which Cast replaced with his scarf.

Now, he is travelling through a test boat designed by Slowpoke, Wingull and their crew. He was informed that the season was safe
    for travelling, therefore he may be able to get to Haven in a short time without any encounters from wild pokemon. He is now on
    his way to Haven alongside some of Slowpoke and Wingull's crew, he is almost close to the place, hopefully, nothing bad will
    happen... Right?

Personality: Cast is like a normal charmander, he can get mad easily and would naturally rush things. He doesn't like to wait for
    people as it "wastes" time. In tough situations, he can act tactical and use his skills against wild and normal pokemon. He also
    likes to read books, he can be curious on everything around him. On missions, he likes to work alone and tries to defeat every
    pokemon on his way, he doesn't like treasures that much and only likes to explore and complete his missions. His attitude may change
    depending on the scenario.

Moveset: Scratch, Growl, Flare Blitz, Ember, Smokescreen.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Wah! >~< I haven't! Honest! I just edited my post...

hi, i'm sorry, i just noticed that now you did in fact double post?
    i don't know about other roleplays you may be a part of, but this roleplay is meant to be laid-back. if the person you are planning to interact with is absent for over a week, it may be warranted to approach them to ask if and when they plan to react to your post, but certainly not if it has only been a day. and even regardless of time, it does not warrant a double post in the IC thread.
    so, i must ask you to delete your last post there.

edit: never mind, i just saw you did. timingggg

Here's my SU then.

Name: Cast

you're also accepted. feel free to start posting - i'll add you to both OPs later ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Last edited:
    Years
  • hi, i'm sorry, i just noticed that now you did in fact double post?
    i don't know about other roleplays you may be a part of, but this roleplay is meant to be laid-back. if the person you are planning to interact with is absent for over a week, it may be warranted to approach them to ask if and when they plan to react to your post, but certainly not if it has only been a day. and even regardless of time, it does not warrant a double post in the IC thread.
    so, i must ask you to delete your last post there.

edit: never mind, i just saw you did. timingggg

I double posted? I thought that I had edited my post. I don't know where I double posted, to be honest.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I double posted? I thought that I had edited my post. I don't know where I double posted, to be honest.

i was referring to the 'helloooo?' (or something like that) OOC post that you posted into the IC thread, haha. but you deleted it now, so there's no issue.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    hope this isn't closed, cause this seems interesting

like Lycanthropy said, sign-ups are open... pretty much indefinitely (。 >艸<)

to all, i'm sorry, but this weekend and part of next week i can't be very active; i've a large paper due in mere days, plus some other assignments in the course of the week. as a result, assessing any new sign-ups will have to wait until at least tuesday night as well.
    i do urge you to continue writing/communicating with your group members. the IC thread shouldn't be hogged by the sole two active participants, haha

Years
  • (Sorry for the lack of interesting looking post, I'm not good with that :( )

Name: Will
    Pokémon Species: Snivy
    Level: 10

Appearance: A peculiar Snivy that has an unusual purple tint to his eyes. Also carries around a Franklin Badge.
    History: Ever since he learned to attack, he's been interested in exploring. He's always wanted to have a vast knowledge of what's around him, which led him to be socially... awkard at times. Ever since he found out about the guild's existence and how their main goal is to explore, he realized that his type of people were there all along. So he left his home forest, silently, I might add, to join the guild.

Personality: He's so used to being pushed out of conversations that he doesn't even try anymore. As a result, he's a really quiet Snivy, who doesn't speak unless spoken to. He's a very deep thinker, who can occupy himself with his own thoughts easily. He also doesn't try to land the first blow when it comes to battle, instead analyzing the opponent by attempting to dodge and find attack patterns, before trying to make a move.

Moveset: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip, Wrap, Magical Leaf

(By the way, yes, this references EarthBound quite a bit.)

Last edited:
    Back