• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Ohh fun :D We gotta get our teammates to meet up :P Once Snype gets there I'll probably have him call some folks out.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Yep :D I'm currently writing my post of Ryan getting to the billboard, i'm just afraid our Houndoom teammate might not be very active, because he hasn't posted much lately :/

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I got a battle I still have to get out of but hopefully we'll be wrapping that up and heading over to the billboard. Have fun with Snype. Kehehe...

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Members of Team 1, ASSEMBLE! But for realzies, Pink, Rancher, Gimmie, I summon thee! What's the plan of action?

Alright, guys. I already found the second clue XD PM me for details.

I suppose we need to post the first part of our clue?

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Pink Rancher, Gimmie Here!

Just came home, and it started. I missed it, oh well. To infinity and beyond team 1!

Also, I realized that Ryan left Milran drunk and passed out in the streets. And Alaric is also passed out. What to do. Oh well.

miltankRancher

Years
@gimme: I PM'ed you. :)
@TEAM 1: We NEED A NAME. Also, I found our second clue. And the treasure. :) PM me yah? or gimmepie. I sent him the links LOL.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Team sWAgGALiCiOUS.

I believe our third clue is hidden in the off-topic section or a place relating to "Free-Style" maybe the Fanficiton area.

1. so how do we RP along with the clues?

Foxrally

Years
Also, I realized that Ryan left Milran drunk and passed out in the streets. And Alaric is also passed out. What to do. Oh well.

That actually made me LOL, because I assumed Milran would be too heavy for Ryan to do anything with, and would wake up sooner or later (I'm so smart uheheheuhehueh)

Foxrally

Years
I just noticed while going over the teams, I'm in Team 4 as well :o

I already posted in the IC saying I'm in Team 6, so that's inconvenient :/

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Sorry for delay in my reply. I blame that lawyer! (You might know him: blue suit, spikey hair?....epic theme music? :P) Anyway back on topic. sy is now waiting for his fellow team members sorry for short post I wasn't sure what else to say lol. I made sure it was at least 100 words though.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
I hope anyone from team 4 doesn't get confused because of that, especially Ashygirl since she mentioned me in team 4 in her IC post.

I wasn't sure what team you were on but now that I have confirmation I'll edit my post to prevent further confusion. :)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I postedd~ Melody is currently trying to find her teammates

The shy Leafeon... yet it seems like she's hiding something.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
That actually made me LOL, because I assumed Milran would be too heavy for Ryan to do anything with, and would wake up sooner or later (I'm so smart uheheheuhehueh)

After a battling a Houndoom, I though we had something special. :(

*RT ip you creyed*

Foxrally

Years
900++likes+on+my+first+post+sweet+_517b152100cd98cafcdfc501e019bc48.png

You're making me feel good and bad about myself, stoooop

Well, if you met a drunk guy in the street while asking for directions, and then got into a fight with some random guy becuase of the drunk dude hitting and making fun of him, you wouldn't be too impressed with that person, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back