• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Team 6, Team Shining Success
team-6.gif

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Team 1's team name? Super Dungeon Buster Team! XD

Konzu will be at the dojo. He can't read. Or talk. Or say anything other than the word Konzu, so it'll be up to my teammates to guide me through XD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
900++likes+on+my+first+post+sweet+_517b152100cd98cafcdfc501e019bc48.png

You're making me feel good and bad about myself, stoooop

Well, if you met a drunk guy in the street while asking for directions, and then got into a fight with some random guy becuase of the drunk dude hitting and making fun of him, you wouldn't be too impressed with that person, would you?

Point taken. Point considered. LOL

@heretostay: Milran is still passed out on the streets. Hey, you could "bran" me until I sober up!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
OOPS. This is what I get for not checking the RP Corner. Now I'm going to have to figure something out. Pfft!

Team 6, Team Shining Success
team-6.gif

I noticed some of your team discussing leaders. Well, if Nimsy gets on at all, y'all will likely have to contend with Adalia for that spot. Lol

As for Cinder? Eh, whatever. He can float wherever.

I can't post now (probably not at all today) as I have a doctor appointment and I still have to write an essay for my summer homework, as well as clean my room. >.>;

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Yooo really sorry bout this but I think i'm going to have to quit.

I don't really have enough time to post in this RP and it's not at the top of my priorities in rping XD
Gilded Halls Is... Shoutouts to Swifty
Anyways reaaally sorry to my teamates

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Chiliiiii :c We'll miss you. You can be there in spirit.

Anyway, were mah team at? Ain't none y'all coming to the titanpad. Do I need to progress forward by myself or what?

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
EB and I have decided that we can't continue to wait for our teammates to help in our writing, so we're gonna have Tobias and Alaric go at it on their own. Just a heads up to any and all who care.

Years
Guys for our team, what should we do?

Also, I'll mention something in the beginning of my next post to finish our interaction Kranic.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Team 6 (chuckleslucifer, mucus, megaman765, and me) are almost done with their joint post! :D

It's pretty huge, and mucus made an epic image to go with it, so we're pretty much the DOMINATING TEAM AHAHAHAH

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
^ until me and EB post >:D We're gonna rock the house! We specialize in lengthy posts, and we've got A BRAND NEW CSS YALL

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Damn straight >:D
Our elegant prose and fluent mannerisms of speech will make us overlords of the tomb :D

... But for realisies, there's a team 2 post on its way and it's gonna be huge and epic >:D

Chalifoux

Years
Challenge. Accepted. Foxxy Ralsy.
Expect to be blown away by the awesome shenanigans of Team 2 >:D

Chalifoux

Years
And so, the adventures of Alaric and Tobias inside of the Polyandrous Tomb of Mystery finally unfolded :3
Both Trever's post and mine were made at the same time, and sum up a bit more than 4000 words when placed together... :O

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
^ And what's worse is, we're not even done yet. >:D

Entailed in these posts are something no one expected: TOBIAS DEVELOPING AS A KINDER PERSON. Just sayin', it's pretty heartwarming.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
All these posts are super-deeee-duper! :D

Anyone having issues with their group/a member of their group please let me know via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back