• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Thanks, but how am I meant to get this?? As I've never received an item for nothing unless it via wireless and the person is standing right next to me 8D lol -.-'

MADDY HERE THIS IS MY SIG VVV <-- = look below can you do anything to spiffy it up??????????? >*.*<

NOW I NEED RESCUING HELP ME!!!!

T??6F YR+??3?? ...0p?(f)
    26??? ?FP0-?F? 849J5
    ??S?T 2S+XQ5?? 8XRRN
    I can make a banner later, something way smaller. And you can spiffy up your Signature. Also... Don't get offtopic.

thank you mail? eh, they should have passwords for trade items D:
    i still need rescuing! I wish when you died or gave up you didn't lose tms/hms.
    Didn't Souless rescue you? Souless, maybe it could be possible to post the A-OK mails here, thanks. Do you send them via PM?

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    if i lose in a dungeon,how do i find out the code for it,and what happens if i get rescued,all my items are saved?

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • when you die in a dungeon it asks you if you would like to call for distress you answer yes and it will quicksave your game and take you back to the start screen when at the start screen select Get Help and then select Send SOS Mail then it will ask you weather you would like it sent via wireless or password choose password as you are not giving it to a person next to you it will show the password and if it's the right one it should be 5 white, 8 yellow, 5 white new line 5 white, 8 yellow, 5 white new line 5 white, 8 yellow, 5 white. Then you post it on here :D :D :D...

Cheers ~Aidan

I can make a banner later, something way smaller. And you can spiffy up your Signature. Also... Don't get offtopic.

I didn't go off topic what do you mean way smaller it's fine the size it is now

Last edited:

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    thanx and i think he meant nothing else will fit,and whats the point of rescuing,your items are saved?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

I didn't go off topic what do you mean way smaller it's fine the size it is now
    I thought you meant it as a banner for this. And, you did go offtopic. This is for rescuing, not for someone to make you a banner.

thanx and i think he meant nothing else will fit,and whats the point of rescuing,your items are saved?
    Items are saved, and say if you are on level 72 on a 100 floor dungeon, you don't want to start over.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • my whole post was not offtopic i had my SOS password in it aswell so it's not entirely offtopic this is now getting into an offtopic disscusion... so let's end it now... :D

I need saving again...
    xp?n7 hrs(m)42?? !?h?4
    hw??? rm4kn??? --!h5
    ??sn... t?!x5k?? 84q(f)...

Last edited:

ShinyMew

Flash Animator
    Years
  • Soulless rescued me yaay ty! Ok I will attempt to rescue fredlocks
    edit: oh yah I forgot I will give thank-you mail to Soulless in a sec
    S73P8 0PX(m)6!?8 H(f)H?(f)
    HWT?5 ?P5!0?1F 8(m)FJ5
    KTY?... M9XX4F64 RMR......
    Key:
    (f)=female sign
    (m)=male sign
    ...=eclipsise thingy

my whole post was not offtopic i had my SOS password in it aswell so it's not entirely offtopic this is now getting into an offtopic disscusion... so let's end it now... :D

I need saving again...
    xp?n7 hrs(m)42?? !?h?4
    hw??? rm4kn??? --!h5
    ??sn... t?!x5k?? 84q(f)...
    the sos mail is wrong...D:
    that is wierd o_o Soulless' first A-OK mail was wrong...why?!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    Remember me? Still here!

Team:Twilight
    Leader: Vapor The Lv71 Blastoise
    Partner:Tre The Lv49 Sceptile
    Alternate Partner(For 99 Floor Dungeons):Lv53 Articuno
    Dungeons I can do:I'll try anything, But Level One dungeons are a maybe.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    A-OK mail for fredlocks

here's your A-OK mail password:

XP?97 HP9♂42?H J?H?4
    HW8?Q RM5KN??? --!H5
    ?+SN... T?!X5K!? 84Q♀...

I hope it's correct, the other day i sent a wrong password to someone else:D

Soulless rescued me yaay ty! Ok I will attempt to rescue fredlocks
    edit: oh yah I forgot I will give thank-you mail to Soulless in a sec
    S73P8 0PX(m)6!?8 H(f)H?(f)
    HWT?5 ?P5!0?1F 8(m)FJ5
    KTY?... M9XX4F64 RMR......
    Key:
    (f)=female sign
    (m)=male sign
    ...=eclipsise thingy

ShinyMew... I think your Thank-You mail is wrong, I triple checked it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Okay. First Page is edited. :3

Souless, you are entitled to a prize. You can pick between an Avatar, a banner, a drawing or if you have Diamond or Pearl, a mystery pokemon.

EDIT:

I made 3 new UserBars. They will be showcased on the front page and here.

Last edited:

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • Okay. First Page is edited. :3

Souless, you are entitled to a prize. You can pick between an Avatar, a banner, a drawing or if you have Diamond or Pearl, a mystery pokemon.

EDIT:

I made 3 new UserBars. They will be showcased on the front page and here.

OFFTOPIC--> Maddy, why don't you put them in an animated gif... <--OFFTOPIC

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I will do Wish Cave and Joyous Tower from now and on

I noticed no rescuer goes to those dungeons and anyone stuck in there will lose items and money... well Team Elite will be the first team to go there:D

but please don't send messages like "have I been rescued?" since it will take me several days (1-3) to do those rescue jobs.

another thing (maybe offtopic), take a Escape Orb to level 1 dungeons, when the things are getting harder and you think you are gonna lose, use it, if you loose and I rescue you, use it inmediatly when you resume your adventure, it is not so important to finish the dungeon, it's more important to conserve your items, money and (if you have them) recruited pokemon.

Alomost forgot about this:P

I won something yay!!! i would like a drawing of umbreon and espeon, looking at the moon:P i found an image that could work, but since i can't post URL's i will send it to you via PM later OK?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Good advice, Souless. Although, if people did take Escape Orbs where they went, we'd be out of business X_X.

I'll fix up your thing later. I'm kinda beat now and really busy. :3 Tomorrow maybe. Or, you could add me on MSN and give me the link there. Although, I'd rather be original, and not copy anything, and try it myself :3

Years
  • Team Name:CrystleSea
    Code (with ♀ and ♂):
    ?Y?7S 3RT♂-??? ♂K7?4
    ?W??? ?1P-+?M? ?S6J?
    ??X?9 PS??♀C?? -Y5...?
    Dungeon: sky tower
    Floor: 24F
    Difficulty: B
    please save me ASAP!

ShinyMew

Flash Animator
    Years
  • I'll save you Yanmega! I have a hm fly from a strange wonder mail @_@ Team Moonlight to the rescue! Sorry Souless if the Thank-you mail is wrong...I must have typed it wrong x.x When I get another fire stone I'll send it to you in a thank-you mail (which hopefully won't be wrong)
    Edit: LOL a Mudkip caled Pat. Well, I suppose it's ok compared to mine. My leader is called Inky xD
    Finished! That was easy o_o
    A-OK Mail:
    ?Y?8S 3P6(M)-??8 RK7?4
    ?WT?5 ?1R-+?MF?S6J?
    ?TX?9 PS??(F)C6? -Y5...?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll save you Yanmega! I have a hm fly from a strange wonder mail @_@ Team Moonlight to the rescue! Sorry Souless if the Thank-you mail is wrong...I must have typed it wrong x.x When I get another fire stone I'll send it to you in a thank-you mail (which hopefully won't be wrong)
    Edit: LOL a Mudkip caled Pat. Well, I suppose it's ok compared to mine. My leader is called Inky xD
    Finished! That was easy o_o
    A-OK Mail:
    ?Y?8S 3P6(M)-??8 RK7?4
    ?WT?5 ?1R-+?MF?S6J?
    ?TX?9 PS??(F)C6? -Y5...?

sorry, but i got saved by my friend yesterday, and Pat is just a name i like, i was going to name it swamp, >.>

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • really if you post that you need saving here don't go off and ask someone else unless no-one offeres to help and if that happens then you say it's okay someone else saved me because no one here offered to help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back