• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sure I finished it ages ago, and I was waiting for you to get back :3

anmi.gif

And I'll edit the first page. I'm trying to working on yours, Souless. X_X Umbreon is hard, but I've done it before. Espeon is easier :3

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Good advice, Souless. Although, if people did take Escape Orbs where they went, we'd be out of business X_X.

Yeah, you're right, but in level 1 dungeons I always take a Escape Orb to save my team before it gets beated up.

Would you please add that my team at Wish Cave and Joyous Tower will be Venusaur, Ivisaur and Bulbasaur, and that my official team has reached level 90?

really if you post that you need saving here don't go off and ask someone else unless no-one offeres to help and if that happens then you say it's okay someone else saved me because no one here offered to help

That should be a rule, it would get confusing if people ask for rescue in different parts…

Sorry Souless if the Thank-you mail is wrong...I must have typed it wrong x.x When I get another fire stone I'll send it to you in a thank-you mail (which hopefully won't be wrong)

Never mind, I don't need and item to get thanked anyway, especially after I got a mission with a Trap Scarf as a reward ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Mmkay. I shall edit it ASAP.
    Also, I made your awesome Userbar your picture thing. It looks better than the other larger one.

Souless. I finished your picture :3

Here it is, I hope you like :

UmbreonEspeoncopy.png

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Made a new game and i got Crapped badly :(

Team Name:Kaynaros
    Code:

64??6+RFW4(FEMALE)??534XM
    MW???...PFP!?X?-97P5
    ??X+9HX8S(MALE)W???32CX

Dungeon:Mt. Steel
    Floor:3F
    Difficulty:E
    Rescued

Last edited:

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    team dx will save you!

forgt it i think the password is incorrect

pokefan2007:t149:

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Sorry it's not CX it's CC

64??6+RFW4(FEMALE)??534XM
    MW???...PFP!?X?-97P5

??X+9HX8S(MALE)W???32CC

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    in that case team dx eill help you!

the pass words correct!

rescued!

password for a-okay mail:

64?16__+P6W4(F)?5234XM
    MW9?(F)_...POP!?XW-97P5
    ?RX+9HX8S(M)W5??32CC

f=female
    m=male

pokefan2007:t149:

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Thank you pkfn. by the way, i'll join this thread later once i get stronger.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • It's been so long since I've played my Red Rescue Team! That's because I've been stuck in Wish Cave forever! But I finally found some rescuers here! Yay ^-^! Anyways, here's my information:

Team Name: Wanimori
    Code:
    R4?7XNYS♂H???M1N?H
    ?W????HF81?+??60H?
    ??T?JKR??♂H??♂45FN
    Dungeon: Wish Cave
    Floor: B28
    Difficulty: A

Thanks in advance! ^-^

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    It's been so long since I've played my Red Rescue Team! That's because I've been stuck in Wish Cave forever! But I finally found some rescuers here! Yay ^-^! Anyways, here's my information:

Team Name: Wanimori
    Code:
    R4?7XNYS♂H???M1N?H
    ?W????HF81?+??60H?
    ??T?JKR??♂H??♂45FN
    Dungeon: Wish Cave
    Floor: B28
    Difficulty: A

Thanks in advance! ^-^

Yay, my First Wish Cave mission ^^

Will take on this job, and hopefully I will post an A-OK mail tomorrow, just wait until Team Elite comes to the rescue!!!

And after being rescued try to level up a bit if you want to finish that dungeon :]

just finished!!!

here's your A-OK Mail:

R4?8X NX9♂H??H T1N?H
    ?W8?Q ?H081?+? ?6OH?
    ?+T?J KR??♂H!? ♂45FN

Tell me if I typed it wrong, i do mistakes often X_X

Oh, and Maddy, i said Wish cave and joyous tower, purity forest is to hard for me X_X just change it to "All Dungeons, except Purity Forest" please =]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Edited! Thanks Souless. Did you like your prize?

pokefan2007, it be really helpful if you reposted your applicated post, thanks! You are also able for a prize, since you saved that dude before Souless became the top rescuer again :3. You can pick between an Avatar, a banner, a drawing or if you have Diamond or Pearl, a mystery pokemon.

I just read your thing, DawnFanBoy. A userbar for each member is a tough job, but I'll see what I can do. I'm kinda busy already Z_Z I hope you liked your prize. Does it need to be altered at all?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Wow, this really brings back memories. How long has it been...?

Anyway, how about I join up as a Rescuer once again?

Team Elementra
    Team Leader: Mewtwo
    Team Members: Whoever I feel like bringing (Raichu, Lati@s, Kyogre, etc)
    Dungeons available: ALL

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Thank you so much, Souless!!! It worked perfectly! Do you want a certain item with the Thank You mail?

(>o_o)> Do you have a Blue or Ground gummi? Any of those two would be okay, I have trouble finding them :P

Edited! Thanks Souless. Did you like your prize?

I just read your thing, DawnFanBoy. A userbar for each member is a tough job, but I'll see what I can do. I'm kinda busy already Z_Z I hope you liked your prize. Does it need to be altered at all?

Yeah, I liked it, thanks :)

And thanks too for changing my old team picture for the animated userbar of my team, I did it just to be in my sig and never thought of any other use, and some time after I founded it at the first page I was like o_o and said to myself "It looks much better"

And I can help with the "Userbar for each rescuer" thing, I'm trying to do another one for my secondary team and don't mind to have something to entertain myself, so anyone who wants one for it's Team could PM me okay? <(o_o<)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    ...Wow, this really brings back memories. How long has it been...?

Anyway, how about I join up as a Rescuer once again?

Team Elementra
    Team Leader: Mewtwo
    Team Members: Whoever I feel like bringing (Raichu, Lati@s, Kyogre, etc)
    Dungeons available: ALL

Added. You stole my name, sorta :0 NOWAI lmao. Kidding :3

Yeah, I liked it, thanks :)

And thanks too for changing my old team picture for the animated userbar of my team, I did it just to be in my sig and never thought of any other use, and some time after I founded it at the first page I was like o_o and said to myself "It looks much better"

And I can help with the "Userbar for each rescuer" thing, I'm trying to do another one for my secondary team and don't mind to have something to entertain myself, so anyone who wants one for it's Team could PM me okay? <(o_o<)

Great :3

S'ok. I thought it looked better too. Plus, the other picture was massive, and kinda of annoying.

Sure. That would be great. I've only got Photoshop Elements 3.0 to work with, and it doesn't do borders around the text. If you know how to do that, it would be great if you told me, but otherwise, I have to border it myself. It's long and difficult and really annoying x_x

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Added. You stole my name, sorta :0 NOWAI lmao. Kidding :3

>.> I came up with that name on my own when I first got it, and I posted such all the way back in last fall. For all I know, you stole my name. XD

By the way, I actually wanted my team written in the first post in red. >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back