• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mythical Pokemon to be Distributed This Year

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Years
  • France is now confirmed to be getting a Mew event as well. It'll be available at Micromania from Feb 26-Mar 31. Credit once again goes to the team at Serebii.net.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    All I could find in French is about Mew not being distributed in usual locations ^^.
    I'll post an update if something changes, I pass by the store where they usually distribute Event-exclusives every day.

France is now confirmed to be getting a Mew event as well. It'll be available at Micromania from Feb 26-Mar 31. Credit once again goes to the team at Serebii.net.

Updated! Sorry for the delay; I didn't have a good day yesterday.

Years
  • Mew event coming to South Korea on Feb 27-28. It'll be available at Pankyo Hyundai Department Store, and will be Level 5 knowing Pound.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Just a reminder, the Mew event in most regions ends next week! Go out and get it while you can!

Celebi event starting soon, which will be a WiFi event!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    A Timeless Celebi Arrives!
    poke_celebi.png

Celebi WiFi event is now live! Go get yours! :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Almost forgot that the Celebi event is today. I quickly downloaded them for my Y and OR copies. I still to retrieve my other mystery gift Pokemon before I get my Celebis.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm glad this event came along, since I reset Alpha Sapphire when it still had my PokeBank Celebii on it. Downloading later today probably.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Got Celebi on both X and OR, which means that I now have three legit ones (with the Pokebank one). :P

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Got my Celebi, SRed a few timed got a 3IV Timid with a few pretty high other IV's so happy enough as ill likely never use him.

Sirfetch’d

I got my two Celebis! I am still soft resetting the one on OR because I want one that is a little better than the one I settled for on X haha. Going to try and get one with near perfect IVs!

Years
  • Remember there is now less than two weeks left to get Celebi! After that ends, keep a lookout for the wi-fi Jirachi event happening next month.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Got Celebi, though I haven't had any time to reset for IVs yet. Excited to have it, though I already had the Bank Celebi, so it isn't that exciting for me.

Is there any rhyme or reason as to which events are done in stores vs. online? Is it a timing thing, or do they want to make certain Pokemon harder to get by having them be in store only? The serial code system seems somewhat poorly thought out, as they always run out far too early. Maybe it encourages more sales by forcing people to go into stores to get one (especially if GameStop employees give people a hard time, as there have been reports of in the past), but I wonder how much it actually helps, or if it encourages people to buy competitor's games on the shelves there (rather than just Nintendo products). And it's such a pain to get a copy of the event Pokemon for each game if you have multiple versions.

Years
  • The ones who have serial codes that are still to come are Darkrai, Arceus and Genesect. Looking at the list in the OP, it seems to be every four months that the serial code ones happen, since Darkrai is in May, Arceus is in August and Genesect is in November.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I had copies of games I didn't use, so I could reset them over and over.
    Over several days, I got myself an entire box of Celebis.

I love Wi-Fi events ^^.

Back