• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Litrid, Sir Suddeath, please obtain 15 posts before requesting, :) I had my first 15 posts within 20 minutes of joining, as I liked the community so much, it is not that hard.

I should be able to unsuspend requests on friday. :) Her boyfriend woke up, but we still lookin for a way to get her down there in case anything happens while he's still in the hospital.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Yes, I can do Cards Saturday or Sunday =D Everything finally sorted out, just finsihgin up some homework now :)

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    TRAINER CARD: Follow directions please

Hi-low, there Myzou. Sorry to go off topic, but do you own 5 Pokemon of the same kind? Because I have gotten a Pichu Sentai.

Name
    : Takumi
    Template: Circle
    Badges: Shin'ou, label the first 4 as Shin'ou Minor and the others as Shin'ou Major.

Background
    :

Trainer Sprite
    :

Pokemon: Infernape, Raichu, Mesprit, Azelf, Yuxie and Lucario.
    Balls (In order of Pokemon): Mini Poke Ball, Mini Dusk Ball, Mini Master Ball, Mini Dusk Ball, and an Mini Poke Ball.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Its ok Myzou I wont re-request until I have my 6 Pokemon on my Pearl games team and then beat the E4.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Sir Sud: Sorry, I have removed the trade template, it was a bit too comlicated for me and the form itself... Though, if you want a card of another type, just say which and refill in the form, and I'll do it within the next day, since because of me, you didn't get one today. :)

And @DPNationalDex: What do you mean 5 pokemon of the same type? Cause I have an ice type team if that's what you mean...

Dawn: I used Cynthia AND your custom, choose which you like better, saw Cynthia in your current card, and the custom trainer was bugging me XD, up to you though =D

Litrid: please obtain 15 posts and re-request :)

Weee, now after all that, I coulda swore someone requested Cherish Balls, but I can't find that o.O;; Eh...

*Is ready to strangle self XD, I should just eliminate the normal template XD, it gives me an empty feeling inside when I do them, as I didn't make the template... XD*

Last edited:

Litrid

Certified Poke Ball
    Years
    ok I've gotten your 15 posts and if you could make lucian's hair green and have a black suit that would be well appreciated oh and have an alakazam behind the sprite, Game name is Lane, and badges Kanto thx....you rock

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    ok I've gotten your 15 posts and if you could make lucian's hair green and have a black suit that would be well appreciated oh and have an alakazam behind the sprite, Game name is Lane, and badges Kanto thx....you rock

Hehe, alas, I do not make custom sprites, even recolors >.<

I'm quite tempted to have a mod lock this, the new forum layout of trainer card, etc. Is going to make keeping track of this quite annoying, as like 3 different forums were merged, and I'll have to deal with the flooding, and most likely destroy any requests I may have been getting... And some of these topics I do not agree with, which I won't name, as last thing I want to do is make someone feel bad, and last thing I want to do is to see that thread everytime I come to check on this shop >.<

I'd really hate to close it due to these types of circumstances, as as odd as it sounds, this is the biggest TC Shop on Pkmncommunity o.O; Does anyone know how to link a post to the final post, as I could just add that for me, which would mean I wouldn't have to view the Pixel Projects forum =P

Last edited:

Litrid

Certified Poke Ball
    Years
    so wait your saying these 2 things:

1. you won't do my TC

2. Your closing the shop

well thats too bad your really good at this, but I guess your doing whats best.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I'm quite tempted to have a mod lock this, the new forum layout of trainer card, etc. Is going to make keeping track of this quite annoying, as like 3 different forums were merged, and I'll have to deal with the flooding
    Well, only two were merged, and I'm curious as to hear what you mean by 'flooding'.

and most likely destroy any requests I may have been getting...
    If anything it will bring you more requests, since the section has an increased appeal to members since it is no longer specific to T-Cards and Sprite Comics.

And some of these topics I do not agree with, which I won't name, as last thing I want to do is make someone feel bad, and last thing I want to do is to see that thread everytime I come to check on this shop >.<
    link plz? If something is causing you offence, then there's no problem in informing either Signomi or myself, since it is probably offending others as well.

I'd really hate to close it due to these types of circumstances, as as odd as it sounds, this is the biggest TC Shop on Pkmncommunity o.O; Does anyone know how to link a post to the final post, as I could just add that for me, which would mean I wouldn't have to view the Pixel Projects forum =P
    Really, what's so bad about it? :<

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Yo Litrid calm urself down. Ur posting everywhere on this page.

OMG! Myzou please dont close ur shop. If u do then plz re-open it sometime soon... This iz the coolest shop ever. DUDE, u rock at this stuff. Ur like Nova's apprentice. I got one of my first Trainer Cards here. Please dont close this shop...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    link plz? If something is causing you offence, then there's no problem in informing either Signomi or myself, since it is probably offending others as well.

Already PMed signomi =P It's just the name I don't agree with, as this is a forum where little kids are on, and I'll leave it at that ^^; (granted, the thread should be obvious now XD) and it is in no way something everyone gets offended by, but I do, as odd as it is. XD

@Litrid, I never said I wasn't doing your trainer card, however, I have half a mind to suspend your request for saying that, it is the WEEK, therefore, I have SCHOOL, as I have stated in the past... you must wait until the weekend. -.- Only 2 more days this week, then next week (which I cant do cards until sunday next week, as the senior trip is June 8th-9th XD) And then the week after that, which is graduation, then weekdays I can work on them =D, I also said I was tempted to close, never said I was going to, so as the above person said, Please calm down, your card will be done on the weekend, as long as you don't criticize me for saying something XD

Litrid

Certified Poke Ball
    Years
    ok cool Myzou thx and one last change and I mean the last change instead of Empoleon put Miltank Thanks and PM me when its done.

Last edited:

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    OK, I'd like one more!

Name
    : Takumi and Mari
    Template: Circle
    Badges: Shin'ou, label the first 4 as Shin'ou Minor and the others as Shin'ou Major.

Background
    :

Trainer Sprite
    :

Pokemon: Infernape, Lucario, Mesprit, Azelf, Yuxie and Palkia.
    Balls (In order of Pokemon): Mini Poke Ball, Mini Poke Ball, Mini Dusk Ball, Mini Master Ball, Mini Dusk Ball and a Mini Dusk Ball.

THANKYOU.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back