• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    First, what is SSMB? If it is a pokemon site, go ahead, but please give credit to me, and please say @ Serebii or @pkmncommunity.

Secondly, All Requests should be done tomorrow :) I JUST woke up from last night, too much bowling, movies, and walking o.o Weee for 20 hours of sleep. Getting some email updates and then back to sleep, until tonights party, which includes alcohol, (with parental supervision) but I'm still the non drinking friend, so I have to keep my friends so they don't drink too much -.-

thankyou myzou i apprecite you for making my T-Card

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    oh hey just wondering if u could make one for me.

trainer- red or gary(blue)

pokemon behind or beside-pikachu

card-mini#1

badges-sinnoh

pokemon(circle)-pikachu, lucario, lopunny, piplup, gardevoir, and empoleon

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years

card-mini#1

badges-sinnoh

What background, and please give more specifics for trainer, I dun keep track of manga =P

Cards will be done tomorrow or next day =D (Have to take placement test for college tomorrow, and my friends abducted me the last 2 days to hang out with them XD)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Myzou, can I use my TC at Serebii.Net Forums? I will give credits to you and Knightblazer for the TC and the template.

~Rene~ :t136:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Myzou, can I use my TC at Serebii.Net Forums? I will give credits to you and Knightblazer for the TC and the template.

~Rene~ :t136:

Yes, I have an account there, and that is where Knightblazer is =P So yes, just make sure to give credit =D

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    First, what is SSMB? If it is a pokemon site, go ahead, but please give credit to me, and please say @ Serebii or @pkmncommunity.

Secondly, All Requests should be done tomorrow :) I JUST woke up from last night, too much bowling, movies, and walking o.o Weee for 20 hours of sleep. Getting some email updates and then back to sleep, until tonights party, which includes alcohol, (with parental supervision) but I'm still the non drinking friend, so I have to keep my friends so they don't drink too much -.-

Its a Sonic site with some Pokemon fans. It even has its own disscussion topic! PLEASE?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Its a Sonic site with some Pokemon fans. It even has its own disscussion topic! PLEASE?

I said ok, just give credit to me and say I'm here or at serebii...

Anyways, I'll begin the cards in a few, when my mom wakes up, I'm going to go take the college placement test, so I can start on them after that =D

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Yo myzou. Its been 7 days since I requested my T-card. Whatsup? Hope I didnt bother u with that.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Yo myzou. Its been 7 days since I requested my T-card. Whatsup? Hope I didnt bother u with that.

Hehe, Some things came up if you've been reading =P

I'm starting them now, (I Passed the English/Math Placement Test, and am now registered for one of the highest English and Math Classes Available =D)

Also: Litrid, You are now BANNED from requesting. You did not ask permission to alter the trainer card. Stating it doesn't matter, you never asked. If you wanted the name different then your Pkmncommunity name, then you should've specified, as well as supplying the other trainer. I still put together the card, all you did was recolor the trainer and change the name, so please credit me, or I will ask a mod to remove it.

One more thing for EVERYONE: The Normal Template is NO LONGER AVAILABLE! It felt too unpersonal, and it hurt me to put one of them together. So ONLY Custom templates are available now. However, an animated TC should be taking it's place within the month ^.~ However, those who requested it before this post, WILL have their request fufilled.

Will Edit this post with the cards when they're done. (Queen of Spades, please check your private messages =D)

card-mini#1

badges-sinnoh

You broke a rule of the thread, in which I stated you need 15 posts. Get 15 Posts, then post again =D It's not a mean rule, it's just something I feel needs to be there, as I see a lot of people request, then use it on a diff. forum without crediting me =P

Now... here are the cards =D

Cosmic, that template is only for normal, which obviously is no longer available (and impossible to transfer to circle anyways...) So I got a diff. dragonite pic... is that ok? =P

Last edited:

PikaBuddy1995

?????????
    Years
    Wow just how i thought it would look. thank u Myzou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::t025::t025::t025::t025::t025::t025::t025:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Hehe, Some things came up if you've been reading =P

I'm starting them now, (I Passed the English/Math Placement Test, and am now registered for one of the highest English and Math Classes Available =D)

Also: Litrid, You are now BANNED from requesting. You did not ask permission to alter the trainer card. Stating it doesn't matter, you never asked. If you wanted the name different then your Pkmncommunity name, then you should've specified, as well as supplying the other trainer. I still put together the card, all you did was recolor the trainer and change the name, so please credit me, or I will ask a mod to remove it.

One more thing for EVERYONE: The Normal Template is NO LONGER AVAILABLE! It felt too unpersonal, and it hurt me to put one of them together. So ONLY Custom templates are available now. However, an animated TC should be taking it's place within the month ^.~ However, those who requested it before this post, WILL have their request fufilled.

Will Edit this post with the cards when they're done. (Queen of Spades, please check your private messages =D)

You broke a rule of the thread, in which I stated you need 15 posts. Get 15 Posts, then post again =D It's not a mean rule, it's just something I feel needs to be there, as I see a lot of people request, then use it on a diff. forum without crediting me =P

Now... here are the cards =D

Cosmic, that template is only for normal, which obviously is no longer available (and impossible to transfer to circle anyways...) So I got a diff. dragonite pic... is that ok? =P

YEA!!! it looks even better than the other one would to me
    thanks Myzou
    umm should i give credits to who made the image

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Name: Lxylia

Template: Circle one

Badges: badges from Pokemon Pearl [i gforgot which league or what badges ^^;]

Background: Sunset or Sunrise on water please

Trainer Sprite: I'd love you forever if you could make a custom one for me? ^^; I'd like her to have black hair all curly to her midsection, tanned skin, gold eyes, pale blue strap dress ending at knees, Pale pink scraf and Paly green ribbons in hair. I'd like her to be in same pose ad last gym leader holding pokeball in a hand stretched out and necklace in other.

Balls: I'd like all normal pokeballs

I'd like Pokemon to be in this order:

Empoleon, Torterra, Infernape, Staraptor, g..[she's one with greenskirt-like and red-thingie in chest pokemon], Palkia and Luxray. I'd like Luxrayto be in baxck with trainer

Thanks!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Name: Lxylia

Template: Circle one

Badges: badges from Pokemon Pearl [i gforgot which league or what badges ^^;]

Background: Sunset or Sunrise on water please

Trainer Sprite: I'd love you forever if you could make a custom one for me? ^^; I'd like her to have black hair all curly to her midsection, tanned skin, gold eyes, pale blue strap dress ending at knees, Pale pink scraf and Paly green ribbons in hair. I'd like her to be in same pose ad last gym leader holding pokeball in a hand stretched out and necklace in other.

Balls: I'd like all normal pokeballs

I'd like Pokemon to be in this order:

Empoleon, Torterra, Infernape, Staraptor, g..[she's one with greenskirt-like and red-thingie in chest pokemon], Palkia and Luxray. I'd like Luxrayto be in baxck with trainer

Thanks!

I do not make custom trainers, not enough time =( Try to look through the D/P or other trainers and choose one before I can make ur TC XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Alright. I'll take female trainer you start out as if you pick fremale for D/P Thanks!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    May I have one Please?

Name: Piro
    Template: I would like to have a circle one please.
    Badges: Shinou
    Background:https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Piro-san/RentonEurekafinal1.jpg
    Trainer Sprite:

Pokemon:
    (Also if possible, may I have Charizard behind the trainer as well.)

P.S. Kinda familiar, isn't it?^^;

Woah, I just realized, you were the first person to request a trainer card here back when I opened =D Glad to see you came back =P

Anyways, Lyxlia, I'll do yours in a sec =D

EDIT:

Last edited:
    Years
    I like it its very nice, but I meant to say my game name, but thats ok one of my friends is changing it for me, but other than that its perfect. thx a bunch and np you forgot.

Litrid, you should've remembered to not only request permission from Myzou to alter anything of your T-Card, but to give credit as well. :\ Upon request, the trainer card shall be removed from your signature.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Thank you! That's just perfect! I love you -runs off to put image in her siggy-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back