• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • Yo Myzou r u asthmetic?

Ontopic: Um Myzou I requested a shiny Arcainine&Leafeon. So what Happened to it?

I was a few years back, it seemed to have gone away, but it acts up at times -.-

On Topic: I added everything that was on the request when it was reposted, maybe it got left out...

Simple Edit... Easy as Pie =P

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Thanks Myzou!

Offtopic: Sux to be me cause Im asthmetic so yea Ive had it since I waz 2 :/

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
  • Name: Sean
    Template: Normal
    Badges: Kanto
    Background: Template 3 from your flickr account
    Trainer Sprite: Rival from Fire Red/Leaf Green
    Pokemon:
    1) Electabuzz
    2) Haunter
    3) Hitmonlee
    4) Exeggutor
    5) Houndoom
    6) Weezing

Worst team ever. :)

Jompa

Turtwig Trainer
    Years
  • Could I also get one trainer card?
    Name: Stoffer
    Template: Curvy
    Badges: Sinnoh
    Background: Same background like the one on first page(Forest)
    Trainer sprite: Hero from LG/FR
    Pokemon:
    1. Turtwig
    2. Shiny Staraptor
    3. Feraligatr
    4. Gachomp
    5. Luxray
    6. Blaziken
    And behind the trainer Turtwig.

If it wouldn't be to much trouble, I would be very grateful if you could make this for me:)

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Just a heads up, requests ARE closed on teh 21st, however, any requests before then will be done by the 22nd. Any requests made after that will stay unanswered until AFTER I say requests are reopened, then I'll put ya'll in the waiting list :) (Though, chances are I'll be sick of playing Pokemon D/P so I'll want to make trainer cards by then XD)

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • can i have one please

Template: Curvey
    Name: Densetsu
    Trainer sprite: This One
    Pokemon Standing Behind You: Luxray
    Pokemon: D/P sprites for all - Typhlosion, Torterra, Luxray, Milotic, Dialga, Pidgeot
    Badge/s: Shinnoh

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    I'm making a request casue I can't post links. Thanks.

Name:Champion Will (One with just Will please.)
    Template:Normal Badges:Sinnoh battle frontier. Background:Same as the first normal one. Trainer Sprite: Pokemon: Infernape,Garchomp, Lucairo, Starapter, Weavile

Thank you. trainer sprite in attachment.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Any card requests must be made today, or early tomorrow, BEFORE i fufill the requests posted already, or you will have to wait 2 weeks. :( I will be making the cards that have been requested sometime in the afternoon tomorrow, so you have until then to request before the break.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Requests...... CLOSED! Until May 6th. However, you can still request, but I will not even consider making cards until the 6th for obvious reasons... *Cough* diamond/pearl *cough*

I will do the 2 requests I have right now. They will be up within the next hour or so.

EDIT: BJ, please post more, I will not do requests for people will less then 15 posts now, as chances are, you are just here for TC then gonna post it somewhere else and claim it as your own (it's happened a few times so far)

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • When you guys see my trainer card change to match what my final team will be, which atm seems to be

Gallade, Froslass, Milotic, Weavile, Lickilicky, and Roserade, the shop is then open, as I have some more spare time, it may be before, it may be after May 6th. Regretting opening the trading shop too ~.~, however, requests will only be done at nighttime, because of the lag D/P brought here, which is why my trading thread isn't going very far, except for the people who contacted me on MSN like I asked =P

So, if you see my card change (will have a diff. background ^.~) Then feel free to start requesting, as it is then open again =D Until then, you can still request, I just won't start on them until my new card is made =P

oh, and I have these new badges for sinnoh, with the colors ripped straight from the rom, however, I am still working on getting shiny versions of them, but not very easy -.- I am so not playing thje rom all the way through, and I cant contact the person who got the original picture for me to have him shine them -.-

The 2 above the others are shiny versions of the badges, but I personally like the non shined ones =P

I will be using the bottom ones as my DEFAULT sinnoh badges, so unless you want the old ones, I will always use the new ones when you request sinnoh badges, you can however request the old ones. PLEASE no one use the newly colored badges until AFTER I reopen my shop, and then the BADGE recolors are open to public use, as I didn't make the templates for the badges, but I did go through the trouble of getting the actual colors, so please extend the courtesy and wait until you use them until my shop is reopen if you have your own shop on here :)

Last edited:

Litrid

Certified Poke Ball
    Years
  • can you make me one too? my pokemon are: Alakazam,Scizor,Gallade,Snorlax,Tyranitar,Blaziken

Trainer: Psychic Male

Background: City

I also want an Alakazam beside the trainer

Thx. =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Name: xana
    Template: normal
    Badges: battle fronteir, sinou
    Background: shadow lugia on your flickr
    Trainer Sprite: gary
    Pokemon: lucario triranatar, palika, dalika, riolu,munchlax
    pokemon behind trainer: rilou

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • can you make me one too? my pokemon are: Alakazam,Scizor,Gallade,Snorlax,Tyranitar,Blaziken

Trainer: Psychic Male

Background: City

I also want an Alakazam beside the trainer

Thx. =)

I need the template you want, and I need a background, city is a bit too vague for me.

After these 2 requests, a new rule will be that to request TC, you must have at least FIFTEEN (15) posts on pkmncommunity...

and btw, holy cow, you guys requested minutes after I changed my card, but I had to go to school =p

Litrid

Certified Poke Ball
    Years
  • umm template normal and I guess anything for a background.

thx alot Myzou you rock =)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • umm template normal and I guess anything for a background.
    thx alot Myzou you rock =)

I'm sorry.

Myzou said:
    Important Note 4: If You Break ANY of the Forum Rules (Such as Mini-Modding or Double Posting, within this thread) Your request will be delayed an extra 2 weeks past the time I post the requests that your cards were due in, this is effective on any requests after 3/30/07. Any made before will still be completed with the others.

But as per the rule, your request is now delayed until May 22nd, Until then, I suggest that you review the Pkmncommunity rules, as well as the rules I posted in the first post. This will give you ample time to gather 15 forums posts. :)

So you don't get confused, I had a mod merge your double post, but you still double posted :(

Xana: I will get to yours today or tomorrow =D (Just having an off day, and have pretty much every bodily injury possible from school -.-)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back