• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

N00b here, but I understand all rules and regulations!

Pok?mon Master Denny

Happy Halloween from PMD!
Years
  • Hello. If you don't know me here, but you are on the serebiiforums, listen up! PMD from there and here. I joined this community since the forums are down on my computer. Meh. Anyways, don't call me a n00b, because I know a lot! I won't break the rules and stuff, so mods, don't kill me! = )

So, I hope I enjoy my time here on the Pok?Community, and hope I will stay here! = P

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • hey and welcome XD

i go to SppF forums too but joe (serebii) one his mods wouldnt let me make a PC club plus they deleted my name after only a month activity, and someone else registered it >:O

anyways welcome to PC xD

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
  • Hi, I'm a member of Serebii to, (username there is the same here) not active much there. but anyways Hello and welcome to PC and I hope you have a wonderful time here. n_n

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • hello pokemon master danny. i hope u have lots of fun here at pc.if u want to be friends just pm me.

Pok?mon Master Denny

Years
  • Thanks, Tzuri17. I can't wait to see some more familiar faces from SPPf! I hope. But, I hope the fanfic reviewers here will respect me. So far, two reviews that I don't think make any sense. Meh. Anyways, hi, and I'll see you soon.

Pok?mon Master Denny

Years
  • It rhymes! LOL.

To celebrate, we're going to sing a song!

*Everyone ducks for cover*

Deep, Ray Charles voice: Meh. Meh. Meh, mehe, meh. Meh. Meh. Meh, mehe, meh. Meh. Meh. Meh, mehe, meh.

Living_Dream

Jirachi Awaits!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    Hiya PMD! Nice of you to join!

It's Aerodactyl off SPPf. SPPf works for me, so I don't know what's wrong there.

Back