• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
3. Drowzee (and Hypno)

In my eyes, Drowzee is downright terrifying. The thought of an elephant monster that puts you to sleep and eats your dreams at night is pretty scary. Not to mention Hypno's Lullaby.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
5. Yanmask. Not only does the appearance creep me out, but the Pokedex entries are just scary.

Name 5 Pokemon that are absolutely annoying to fight? :p

Years
2. Dugtrio. In Diglett's Cave they're ridiculously high level. In Kalos R15, I just want a freaking Gible. Plus, they run around as those stupid dark spots that the wind blows me into when I try to rollerskate.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
3. Clefairy. Specifically Cute Charm Clefairies. They're a pain cause most of my team is male for some reason....

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
5. Quagsire, Swampert, Whsicash, you get my vibe. So annoying to fight them.

Name 5 pokemon that should've got a mega-evolution.

1.Serperior. His design is good as it is and i would like to see how much they can do with it. Also add in Dragon type and boost some stats, you got a great mega.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
3. Solrock and Lunatone. I'd love to see how they'd turn out.

Years
5: Spinda. Its a cool idea, and I really want it to be useful somehow.

Next: Top 5 useless pokemon you wish were useful.

Last edited:

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
Years
2) Porygon-Z. I love it's concept and design, sadly it isn't actually all that great, but it has some great moves and interesting and different strategies. Too bad, really.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
3) Unown. I was initially so fascinated with them and the fact that they come in all these forms, but they're pretty disappointing in the games. They only know the one move, and it's not even exclusive to them - practically any Pokemon can learn Hidden Power.

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
Years
4.Spinda: It's only real gimmick is that every one has different spots. It is never fun to use and its stats are not really passable.

Years
5) Regigigas. Everyone is going to say "BUT ITS A LEGENDARY!" except, its Slow Start ability makes it suck really bad, and to be honest, I'd prefer Registeel, Ice, and rock over it.

Name 5 Pokemon that give you a bad case of Nostalgia whenever you see them.

Back