• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
1) Charizard. Because all us old folks who started with Gen 1 get at least a little bit of nostaglia from Charizards.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
4. Squirtle. The Squirtle Squad was the first episode of Pokémon I ever saw, and that's how I fell in love with the whole franchise.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
5. Lugia, Always makes me think of the Pokemon 2000 movie, with the collector guy? "And thus the world will turn to Ash" was a genius cliff-hanger in the eyes of my child self :) And that awesome Slowking :D anyway......

Name 5 Pokemon that would, for some reason or other, be able to sit my exams for me :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
1) Metagross. Its like a supercomputer or something, so its pretty smart (or at least has internet access and can look up the answers). Though it doesn't have the hands required to hold a pencil....

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
Years
5.Pidgeot
Because he's beautiful. he is and remains my favorite flying pokemon I always use him.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
I'll start the new as you won't do it...
Name 5 pokémon you could see being related to each other

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
2. Tauros and Miltank
I don't know how many times have I seen a pre-evolution who evolves into either of them depending on gender. :P

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
2. Alakazam - He's said to be one of the smartest Pokemon, so...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
3. Flabebe

It's literally 0.1 meters tall and can float around like fluff. Good luck detecting that.

Back