• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Or what if I know, but I'm not telling you because you forgot to not be a putrid piece of attitude problem?

Yeah, you don't know, but you just pretend to be all high and mighty, while I am just calm as I get on with business like everybody does. You don't need to tell me how unknowing you are, I already know. Throw all your insults at me all you like, because I'm a MIRROR, for your information.

3) Sylveon. You don't see foxes with these weird ribbon thingies in real life, now DO YOU?

Years
Yeah, you don't know, but you just pretend to be all high and mighty, while I am just calm as I get on with business like everybody does. You don't need to tell me how unknowing you are, I already know. Throw all your insults at me all you like, because I'm a MIRROR, for your information.

"I'm a mirror"? Kindergartner level comebacks? Really? I'm actually not surprised you're still trying to get the explanations out of me. You're so desperate for knowledge. Guess why. Guess why you're so desperate for knowledge. Just guess. It's actually easy to figure out why Scyther can't lean fly. But you can't exert the effort to figure out the super simple solution to that because you're just so preoccupied with trying to insult me while I speak the truth. Truth hurts; I wouldn't know because you're just trying to insult me with petty kindergartner level comebacks. Also, calm? Please. Take your finger off of the shift key if you want to make a calmness impression. You're red with fury; I'm sophisticated as hell. And speaking of hell...

3(btw you went one number higher, you didn't notice because you were too busy flaming me)) Shiftry. Shiftry is based off a tengu, which are myhtical Japanese goblins, sort of like... I can't actually figure out a more widely known parallel, but they're tricksters. Point is, they're not real.

P.S. Harassing me about not knowing something is only valid when you yourself do know it, and even then it's incredibly rude. So there's that. You obviously don't know though, seeing how you asked about it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You two. Please. This has happened before and I do not want this happening again. For gods sake if you two start flaming each other again I will not hesitate to red card the two of you. So calm down and just play the game. This place isn't suppose to be serious don't make it serious. Thank you.

4. Hydreigon

Because three-headed dragons do not exist in this world. In mythology yes. But otherwise no.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5. Machamp. No matter how strong and muscled you are, you'll never grow a second pair of arms. =)

Okay, name five Pokemon that would make a pretty cool rescue/exploration team together in the mystery Dungeon World.

Years
Wait so we name multiple Pokemon? Isn't that kind of sort of against the rules or something?

1) Electrode and Magneton.
For some reason this seems like something that'd be a pretty cool team back in MD R/B. It'd work not as well in MDE or Gates but I still think it's a nice concept.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Butterfree. Silver Wind. That is all. Also its cute and I liked using it on my PMD teams.

Well you can have two other Pokemon with you in later PMDs other than you and your partner so 4 + 1 extra Pokemon for the sake of the game? That's how I'm seeing it haha.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Uhm I meant five Pokemon that together would form a team... And don't take the games too serious. XD Shouldn't be that hard to imagine a five member squad out on an adventure, should it?

Anyways,
3. Heracross. Really seems like a handy fella to have around. His horn should be able to lift some obstacles of the path. Though that seems rather useless if you're paired up with a butterfree and a Magneton XD

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
4: Squirtle. Because you're going to need a water-walker to explore some dungeons

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
5) Cubone and Pikachu, I always use them in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue rescue team. They work well together.
Name 5 pokemon that should have mega evolutions, but don't yet.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
4: Alakazam

This Pokémon's gotten worse since Gen I. It went from "one of the best Pokémon ever" (Gen I), to "mediocre" (Gen II-III) then to "So horrendous that it's really easy to defeat" (Gen IV onwards). It really needs one, to help it. Machamp doesn't need one. It can last longer in battle anyway.

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
5) Dragonite, Fan favourite and to power it up more would be cool.
Name 5 pokemon that are humanoid (humanshape) and powerful.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
2. Alakazam is also pretty powerful. and as far as I'm concerned, humanoid.

Years
5. Obvious one, but Mewtwo is pretty much half of fans' definition of what a powerful Pokemon is.

Name 5 Pokemon that you'd feel comfortable letting a small child play with.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
1). Skiddo! They kinda look like they could fit in pretty well in a petting zoo, plus they are ridiculously adorable! And their face really reminds me of koalas

Back