• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    Could i get my named changed to
    SPEEDIE (all in Capitals)
    thanks to who ever does it

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Up to how far is it allowed to have a name which is 'alike' someone else's?

I'm wondering if I'd change my name, but I see that the exact name has already been taken...

Years
    Up to how far is it allowed to have a name which is 'alike' someone else's?

I'm wondering if I'd change my name, but I see that the exact name has already been taken...
    I...think that would depend on what the name is and how "alike" we're talking, here.

There are already plenty of names that are similar to others' on this forum; what name did you have in mind?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I don't care if I'm one hour early, it's 5 in Greenwich, thus the 20th.

Requested Name Change: AdvancedK9

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You know, I change my name a million times, but when my main one was taken I was sad and I realized how much I missed it :[ I don't believe it's taken anymore so:

old name: Stiletto
    new name: Kyoko

if Kyoko is still taken and I was mistaken, I would like to have: Thaleia

thank you very much :D

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    I...think that would depend on what the name is and how "alike" we're talking, here.

There are already plenty of names that are similar to others' on this forum; what name did you have in mind?
    The new name I would like is "Silver Ninetales", which is already taken. So I'm wondering if I can change my name into something that looks like it...

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
    If it is possible, I would like to change my old name (DragoChamp).
    Requested name: Luka S.J.

EDIT: When can I change names again and how does it work?

Last edited:

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Old Name: PkmntrainerAndy
    Request Name: A n d y

Change my name to"A n d y" please and thank you. x] My account is 1 year old and this is my first name change.

Noibat

Years
    I'm an idiot and mispelled my name when I signed up. could I get it changed to Galactic Gal? if not, I can wait. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back