• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I found a person named blue phoenix and was wondering if I could be Blue Phoenix. If not I would like ~Blue Phoenix~

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    I would like a name change please, something a bit more serious and professional.

Old Name: Lord Wolfybob
    New Name: Novus

Thanks in advanced.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I just want to know when I can get mine changed. I know it's sometime after David, like... July, right? Since I know he changed his this month... though, I could be wrong. D:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    It's four months, right?
    Huzzah, I get to have a name change~

Requested Name Change: .Fukari

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I know I can't change my name again till August 31, I was just wondering. What is the character limit for a username? How long can it be? I wanted to later change it to TheTiniestGoatIEverSawWasStuckInsideMySodaStraw

It's probably too long, but... I was just wondering.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I know I can't change my name again till August 31, I was just wondering. What is the character limit for a username? How long can it be? I wanted to later change it to TheTiniestGoatIEverSawWasStuckInsideMySodaStraw

It's probably too long, but... I was just wondering.

Length of your username
    Usernames can be between 1 and 36 characters long. Letters, numbers, symbols, and spaces all count towards this.

Your's has 47 I think...

Hope this isn't minimoding since I'm answering a question, staff. Sorry if it is. :)

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Your's has 47 I think...

Hope this isn't minimoding since I'm answering a question, staff. Sorry if it is. :)
    That wasn't minimodding. Thanks, I guess I don't remember everything I read (I swear I read the whole thing). I think now I'll go with TheTiniestGoatISawStuckInMySodaStraw

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It's about time I came up with a new name. :3

Requested Name Change: Kotowari

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back