• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I think I can change now can't I? 3 Months for Supporters soo...

Old Name: Vişne Tanrıça
    New Name: Lornami P.

Last edited:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Yeah, um got problem. Its been a month or 2 maybe three, and i still havent gotten my new name. Startin to get frustrated. Any exsplanation?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yeah, um got problem. Its been a month or 2 maybe three, and i still havent gotten my new name. Startin to get frustrated. Any exsplanation?
    Name change requesting thread

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    My god I've been waiting for this name change for three months. I hate having to copy and paste this name. Good riddance! And thanks for this name changing service

New name: Roshi WOWWWWWW SOMEBODY MADE THAT NAME ON THE 9TH AND HASN'T EVEN USED THEIR GODDAM ACCOUNT

Ughhhhhhhh

New name: The Roshi

Thanks so much!

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Could you add an apostrophe?
    It seems inappropriate, and I forgot to add it the last time.

Christian's Inferno

Please and Thankyou.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back