• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Requested Name Change: SceptileMaster
    That name is already in use. You'll need to pick something else.
    Is It Possible for Me To Change My Name yet If So i would Like It to Be Changed to --> Naruto Uzumaki[If Its Taken Ill Do With Jiraiya-Chan] Thanks :D
    You can change your name on December 26th.
    Old name: candyshop-kep0v
    New name: Kepov
    It hasn't quite been four months since you joined. You can change your name on November 5th.

Years
    Old username: Satoshi Sugimori ©
    New username: Satoshi Sugimori

Thanks in advance! :)
    Looks like you've had a name change recently, and...since this one doesn't really count as a simple change, you'll have to wait until February 5th to change again. :/

Old username: Ranger0684
    New username: PokeGoldMaster
    Hasn't been quite four months since you joined; December 1st seems to be about your best bet for you to change.

But Is it Possible to reserve the name for me?
    We don't reserve names, at least not on our own; only way to do so is to make another account solely as a name placeholder (although then you'd have to show that it actually does belong to you).

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
    Oh Ok
    Oh And i Know This Is an Inappropriate thread but i dont know any other means of contacting a moderator but could you possibly move my thread to the first page again.....hope its not too much to ask thanks

ok the account has been made how am i to show that it is actually my "dummy Account"

Last edited:
    Years
    I was wondering if "Sardonyx" is available. If so...

Requested name Change: Sardonyx.

If not that....

Requested name Change: ~Dragonic~

Thanks a bunch, Staffies. :)

Micael Alighieri

Helix Boo / Lord Kaktus, ex-member from Whack a Ha
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2017
    Hi? Is there anyone here? Because I think I don't exist here!

Can you change my name?

Requested name: King Boo

I know that I have to wait, but if I wait more I'll be eighty!

Years
    ok the account has been made how am i to show that it is actually my "dummy Account"
    Topic is for name changes only, so please don't ask off-topic stuff in there. :/

And something like a PM from that account would work just fine.

I was wondering if "Sardonyx" is available. If so...

Requested name Change: Sardonyx.

If not that....

Requested name Change: ~Dragonic~

Thanks a bunch, Staffies. :)
    Looks like you had a name change just back in August, so December 26th is when you'll be able to post again.

Hi? Is there anyone here? Because I think I don't exist here!

Can you change my name?

Requested name: King Boo

I know that I have to wait, but if I wait more I'll be eighty!
    As I've posted before, that name has been taken - so if you want a change, you'll have to choose another name.

(Also, getting snarky about it isn't going to help at all, just saying.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back