• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Name Rival?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Gary because I'm so original! I remember in my Silver game the first time around I named my rival ??? because that's what it said when I found him! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    really stupid/funny stuff is always great.

"KETCHUP wants to battle!"
    "Player defeated LONGJON"
    "DARNIT: I beat you!"

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    On G/S I named him YO MOMA <----LOL that always makes me laugh when I play against em'
    On Crystal I named him Ketchup cuz i made up a name for Ash, "A$$ Ketchup" lol

Years
    I usually name my rival in G/S/C: Loser, Sir Lame(if there's room), Losalot (loses a lot to me), Bum, Kyle(a boy that I despise), Dan, (my little brother), Alexa(my spoiled cousin) nolegs ("Come on, NoLegs!" shouted Wayne Brady saying "World's Worst" name for a race horse), getlife, or NoAlly. (as in no allies 'having no friends'). But in FR/LF/R/S/E, I usually named it after a boy that I liked at the time...

Last edited:

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    Ninja Monkey said:
    Gary because I'm so original! I remember in my Silver game the first time around I named my rival ??? because that's what it said when I found him! XD
    i named my rival in my crystal ??? too! XD
    i was like,"what kind of a weird name is '???' ?oh well...*puts in ??? on the name inserter*"

but i also named my rival gary.is sooooo orignal......NOT...XD lol

Broleta

[..1..]
    Years
    I remember I used to name my rival 'my a.ss' in gold because then the police guy would say 'my a.ss has stolen the pokemon' XD

Anyways I called my rival Saruto for a reason I don't remember >.>

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    lol... i named my rival Kai... and i named my guy Ray!
    uhhh if you dunno why.. check out my user name and siggy, I LOVE ray and Kai...
    :cheeky: <3

enyce

banned
    Years
    In GSC I named him "gay"

when you go to that guy up at the lake of rage he goes " I battled some gay guy, he made fin of my pokemon"

LMAO

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    I always name my rival the opposite(Me/Rival)....Red/blue,Goku/Vegeta,Silver/Gold,Geno/Seth,Drake/Jake,Ryu/Ken,and Troy/Rioku...oh,and also Trunks/17.......yes,I started over alot in the past....

Back