• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen name the shiny pokemon you have cought

bitter_doom

im a house elf
    Years
    ok, i want every one to post the pokemon that they have thats shiny but if you dont have any tell me some that you used to have.... i have,,,

shiny garados
    shiny ratacate
    shiny golduck
    and a shiny pidgeot

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    When I was racing through Leaf Green, and catching Pokémon to get the National Dex, I needed a Ditto as well, and I was in the area, so I thought, if I see one, I'll catch it... The first Ditto I encountered was Shiny :D, I caught it of course :). First Shiny EVER in the Advance Generation!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Ouch, that sucks to see a shiny in the Frontier.. Good thing I'm not that unlucky. D;

I caught 4 shinies in the R/S/E games.

Poochyena in my brother's Emerald (But it was my game at the time since he didn't like pokemon yush 8D).
    Pidgey in my FireRed (Just beat the game and wasted masterball on it...).
    Lugia in my Emerald via ticket I got at New York (I never felt like catching one until I decided to soft reset for a shiny and got her in October 2006).
    Ho-oh in Emerald too about 11 months after Lugia since I'm uber lazy.

Yay for my pitiful gold/red squad.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Lemme see... The only shiny I cought in R/S/E/FR/LG was a blue shiny Voltorb!

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    I've a Shining Cyndaquil I hatched from a egg (the mother was my Colosseum Typhlosion).

And I've 12 Shining Zigzagoon (from the Berry Fix download from GameCube kiosks). :D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    wtf is a berry fix?? is it on ruby/emerald?

In Ruby and Sapphire, there was a problem with the berry system, so after a year or so, berries would stop growing. So Nintendo put a patch to fix it in Colosseum, Box and some other games. And the patch had a shiny Zigzagoon attached as apology.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
    Years
    In Ruby and Sapphire, there was a problem with the berry system, so after a year or so, berries would stop growing. So Nintendo put a patch to fix it in Colosseum, Box and some other games. And the patch had a shiny Zigzagoon attached as apology.

Was that just in the american version? or was it in the europeon versions as well?

Anyway, shinies that i've found in the third gen were

Ponyta, Found while looking for a magmar in leaf green for my pokedex
    Wurmple, Found it by racing through petalburg woods in sapphire
    Sandshrew, I was looking in the desert in sapphire hoping to find a shiny, shiny sandshrew was the sixth pokemon i encountered
    Wurmple, Found it ev training an umbreon in speed in emerald
    Abra, Soft resetted at the game corner for many months until i bought a shiny abra.
    Shiny zigzagoon, This one i'm quite proud of because this particular zigzagoon is the extremespeed zigzagoon you get off pokemon box, i was just hatching four random eggs i had in my party and BOOM, this was the second egg to hatch.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    In the european there was a berry fix, but not the Zigzagoon. Here in Spain, Nintendo offered it to all the people who sent them the game for being fixed.

Back