• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen name the shiny pokemon you have cought

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    The only shiny I have is Meowth (Love my Meowth :D )

I used to have a Shiny Milotic but my brother erased my game file :( That's why I'm searching for a Shiny Feebas now!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    I've found these shinies in the third gen:

Wingull, Charmander, Eevee, Rayquaza, Porygon, Treecko, Mewtwo, Latios, Dratini, Torchic, Scyther, Registeel, Mudkip, Latias, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle. That's it's...for now.

My cousin has found a shiny Skarmory, and my brother has found a shiny Vulpix and Rattata in the third gen as well. My cousin traded me the shiny Skarmory. My brother originally caught the shiny Vulpix (he evolved it, in case you're wondering), but it was deleted by my cousin out of jealousy, and the shiny Rattata was one that he saw before he had any PokeBalls at the beginning of the game (he started a new game a few months after his shiny Ninetales got deleted).

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    In Emerald i saw and captured a shiny Zubat , i swear it, it was Green , i captured it
    in the Meteor Falls, i get in it and move mm, 5 or 6 steps left, going to the bridge, and
    it appeared, i evolved it until it get to Crobat, it was also green u.u, but when i was going to clone it the game restarted -.-"' xD I swear it .. that was disgusting, when i start the game and it only says "NEW GAME" .

That was the only shiny i had seen in the GBA games u.u

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2007
    used to have a shony pars i evolved into parasect in FR (only legit one ive ever caught lol) and killed a shiny geodude on accident

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    In FR the shinys i have are:
    Kakuna
    Nidoran(M)
    Venonat
    Cubone
    Lapras

In Emerald my shinys are:
    Ralts
    Azuril

i havn't done any shiny hunting in emerald where as i have in FR

Sprite

The one and only.
    Years
    Leaf Green:
    ~Fearow
    ~Oddish
    ~Crobat x2 (used to have)

Emerald
    ~Treecko
    ~Mudkip
    ~Blaziken (used to have)
    ~Seviper
    ~Wingull

darkvoider

Director of Voider BP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    My Shiny

I got 2 Shinies in my 3rd Gen Experience

Kyogre-Never had to soft reset just was hard to catch then i saw a purple one and pegged my mastaball at it.

Zigzagoon-Got when i was training on the route between Mauville and Wallys Town

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I've never caught a shiny in 3rd gen at all. They just don't seem to want to appear. =S

I've only ever caught one though, but that was in Diamond.

Back