• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name two things that you like about yourself.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    sorta hijacking this thread a bit, but do you guys find it easier to list positive or negative qualities about yourself?

IllusDark8

Personally, I find that I'm very friendly. Most of the time, I'm able to make friends because I can outgoing. I don't know why people like this about me, I mean.. I find it annoying at times. Another thing is that I'm loyal. If I have a friend, I want to be friends with them for life, you know? Some deep stuff.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I like my work ethic. Be it academic, professional, personal, or recreational. I try to give 110% to everything I do. Which at times is overkill and detrimental, but still. Net positive, for the most part.

And, I like to think I am nice/friendly/good-natured overall

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • My intelligence and personality. I love how unique my personality is and how I'm always making people laugh and we have a good time. I also like it when I'm alone in my room and I can have a great time on my own.
    I spend a lot of time thinking too, a lot of time in my head I guess you can call it, putting together ideas and strategies and it has to be one of the funniest things to do. I especially like to figure out how things work or are put together. But this doesn't come in handy in social situations OTL

Any of you guys take the MBTI test before? If not, you should totally give it a shot, it's fun and you may learn new things about yourself.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • My intelligence and personality. I love how unique my personality is and how I'm always making people laugh and we have a good time. I also like it when I'm alone in my room and I can have a great time on my own.
    I spend a lot of time thinking too, a lot of time in my head I guess you can call it, putting together ideas and strategies and it has to be one of the funniest things to do. I especially like to figure out how things work or are put together. But this doesn't come in handy in social situations OTL

Any of you guys take the MBTI test before? If not, you should totally give it a shot, it's fun and you may learn new things about yourself.

What's the MBTI test? I haven't heard of that.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • What's the MBTI test? I haven't heard of that.
    Myers Briggs personality test. You can take it here (if you don't like that one though there are other tests but that one is my personal fav, had my whole family to take it on that site). I do recommend taking it at least 2-4 times though when you're in different moods and on different days to make sure you really are the type you tested as.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I've been told that I'm really good at understanding people, so I guess that's something to be proud of. I also like that I have a fairly good long-term memory, which is to say that once I commit something to memory, I almost never forget it. It was actually quite hard coming up with those few things because I don't like a lot of things about myself, but this isn't the thread to discuss our flaws~~

Years
  • LokiofSassgard nailed two big ones for me. Aside from those, I'd probably give large credence to my ability to think openly and critically, as well as my almost non-existent ego -- the prior leading to the latter.

Back