• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Names, what will you name yourself and your rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
    Well, IDK which I am getting yet.
    If I get Soul Silver(which is more than likely), I will name myself either BRIAN, or SILVER

my rival, either MARK(named after my cousin), or GOLD
    then vice versa for the gold version.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    me: michele, unless they add another letter slot so i can spell my FULL name [michelle]
    rival: dehren, like always.

paramnsiia

PokeNerd.
    Years
    I'm still debating over choosing a guy or gal. :/

Guy Me: Matthew/ Jivasu (Japanese for Jeevas)
    Gal Me: Mello/ Pokki (Japanese for Pocky)

Rival: Near/ Nia (Japanese for Near)

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't know. Last time i named myself my name (my actual namenot hte words 'my name'). I named my rival somehting like idiot or something like that. I was really angry that day about something ok.?

ON my Diamond game i'm my name and my rival is either pearl or brendan. i forgot.
    Silver: i didn't get what the officer was trying to ask me, so my rival ended up being '???'.

Years
    My name: Jordan

Rival: I don't know. Lol. Back in the day, I named him ***** because I didn't know what to name him other than that or leaving it as "???". I think I'd name him after people I wasn't getting along with back then. lol (I reset the games. The games still work to this day though...I think)

He looks like a girl in HG/SS. (No offence. Unless you want me to say "feminine". But people would still get offended) Is he/she a he? O_o

Last edited:
    Years
    I'll name the main character after myself, as I always have (apart from the old Silver version where I was Tenti or something weird like that because I was obsessed with the name at the time). And my rival's name is always Baker, so I'll stick with that as well.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in in over 30 days. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back