• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Names, what will you name yourself and your rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    I'll name my character the Japanese version of my name. My rival will be named after my best friend.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Ollie (my name) for the Male Character
    Josh or Sam for Rival :)

Oh dear me. That won't do.
    I will name the hero after me: so Josh
    Rival will probably be Silver, or Archie (name of one of my old buddies, he pissed me off when I started to play, so he was my rival for the game XP )
    Might have to name him Ollie though >:3

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    I was one of the many people who named their rival ???.
    I may name him Sylar cause he sends your character flying without really thouching them. I know it's supposed to be a kick but it kinda looks like he steps forward a little and you go flying. Which is technically exactly what he's done.
    As for me, I'll probably use "Helena", my name, like I usually do. Or I might call my character "Kris" or "Crystal" in honor of my first ever Pokemon game, Pokemon Crystal.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    My name will be George but my rival...I don't know...I will see him in the game to find something that fits him perfectly

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I'll Be Boy: Collin
    Girl:Sara (my sister)
    My rival will either be named Harry or Tyler (my two best friends)
    and if we get to name the girl, i'll name her Camille (my best friend that happens to be a girl........ i can't think of a way to put it without it being akward)
    Hamilton Out

HeartGold95

HeartGoldFTW!
    Years
    My name will be Carlos as I like my real name in my games or HG95 since im probably going to do a HG walkthrough on you tube.
    Rival will either be Silver or Miles since thats a friends name whos my rival in pokemon...
    He might make a walkthrough too of SS since im doing HG...
    If we can name soul I will name her after my best friend (which happens to be a girl!) Katie!

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    I hope that in this game you can choose 8 letters so I can call myself Benjamin (wich is my real name), and I'll probably name my rival F*cker, but without the '*' ofcourse

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back