• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [M] [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Hmmm...a new fire user. I wanna see how she fairs against Haru lol (I find it funny that she's the daughter of a clown lol).

Anyways, yeah, Like hereto said, we did a joint post and once the next day arrives we'll go to the sound village.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
  • I'm seriously the only Genjutsu user in the alliance ;-; #standout

DClubs, I absolutely love that Parazello ability! It's so creative and the name is amazing.

Oh thank you ^_^ And oh, it's good to stand out and be able to be good at something the others aren't very good at <3 xD Especially my character

Hmmm...a new fire user. I wanna see how she fairs against Haru lol (I find it funny that she's the daughter of a clown lol).

Anyways, yeah, Like hereto said, we did a joint post and once the next day arrives we'll go to the sound village.

I actually find it funny too, and used it xD And oh, who knows? I'm curious to see too c:<

As for my post... expect it tonight or early tomorrow morning. c: Had some trouble at home so couldn't post right away. Posted xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    So anyways, I did a quick sketch of Aki. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. If you guys don't mind me drawing the other characters, I will draw them too. Unless you don't want me to (I remember I did once without someone's permission and they threw a hissy fit). I didn't shade it though, just 'cus I didn't want to make it more work than it had too.

Spoiler:

Years
  • I'd rather you didn't sketch Shin, it would rather bother me if people displayed him different to how I imagine him. That being said raging at you was a bit uncalled for.

Also, that is exactly what I imagined Aki looking like.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Jegretis, that looks a lot like your character from the Hidden Mythology. xD I'd love it if you could draw Klicer and Soneshi though.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Alright no problems I won't draw Shin.

Yeah, I don't know how, but Aki did end up looking like my character for hidden mythology lol. What I think happened was that I didn't do any preliminary sketches, which made me just go on instinct ( the character I use for Mythology is actually an OC). But other than that, Aki is supposed somewhat resemble the OC.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    When is it going to be time to reach the destinations? Or are we allowed to already?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Yeah... this is when the time thing is going to get screwy with the time. Especially for both sides and everyone at different spots in the RP (some are done for the day, some are still not close to being done, some almost done, etc.)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • /late
    Sorry guys, I am slightly active these days. I've got almost no internet but I'll come back at full speed Wednesday. Until so, GP will take the lead for me.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yes they are lol.

Well, I think some of the Kurotenshi members are getting ready to spar

Years
  • That they are, although that's all set for the next IC day.

If you alliance people could hit the end of the IC day in the next day or so that would be much appreciated.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    We're still waiting for Khawill and whoever was playing Saiyou. Neither of them have replied since my last post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back