• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [M] [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Lol, I would, but there's nothing for Aki left to say. I guess we could just wait it out until the boat docks.

Years
  • The boat will reach the land in my next post. After that our characters will split and travel to their mission locations.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I have a question, how are the traveling days going to work out?

Because it's not as if we can all dictate the days because then we'd all be at different days in the roleplay both Kurotenshi members and Ninja Alliance. Unless that's what you're going for, but that could get reaaally confusing. Plus, Ayame and Asina takes the minimum longest with three days while everyone else is two...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I'm going to discuss this with GP. I wanted to give like a deadline irl for each IC day. People would post their traveling stories as they want, may it be in joint posts or in separate posts. I'm gonna get GP's input first though.

Years
  • Basically the way it should work out with the travelling times, is that so we are all in sync with it. Meaning that they actually should allow for us all to take the same amount of time to reach our destination. The reason that I included the variety was for realism and because having a minimum and a maximum allowed for you to throw some interesting hindrances in or whatnot,

As it stands I imagine everyone taking approximately three days to reach their destination. As we are travelling and don't want to put too much focus on that (it isn't nearly as exciting as we'd like to pretend) why don't we have the next IC day start around this time tomorrow? If the pace of the RP speeds up or slows then JNathan and I can adjust this.

It should be noted though that the Ninja Alliance characters need to start travelling nowish or we will have to delay the beginning of the next IC day. Which reminds me - what exactly are you guys doing? I feel that as a GM I should at least be able to know what the Alliance is up to as well.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
  • Although quite late and might take some time to catch up... here I am!
    A clown is here to be introduced.. to take that spot for Alliance c:

Name: Artaria "Aria" Susuki
    Nickname: Trickster

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Chakra Nature: Fire
    2nd Nature: Electricity
    Your side: Ninja Alliance

Skills: Aria loves to act as the one who seems to wield magic, like the tales her father would do. In order to seem like this, she mastered Taijutsu to its maximum, as well as Ninjutsu, in order to do great feats. However thanks to this, her Genjutsu is awful, as well as her Stamina. She gets tired pretty easily since she exerts everything in one attack, usually.

Taijutsu- 10/10
    Ninjutsu- 8/10
    Genjutsu- 2/10
    Stamina- 5/10

History :
    Spoiler:

Personality:
    Aria is a very happy, positive, and energetic girl. However don't let that confuse you. She's very open minded, doesn't mind saying her opinions, and can be brutally honest while adding her own silly words. Unable to stay in one place without jumping about, she's quite mischievous and tries her best not to let rudeness or hatred get the best of her. She always masks her true emotions with a fake smile. When somebody does hit her hard however, she cracks and runs off, not wanting people to see her true feelings.

She's quite naive despite her age, and very flexible. She's able to adapt to any situation and has quick reflexes and reactions. Unfortunately she tends to act without thinking, getting her in a lot of trouble. By herself she can survive, but with somebody with her, she tends to grow nervous since she knows she's incapable of protecting them. Due to this, she prefers to work alone despite her yearning for friends and lovers.​

Custom Jutsus:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • It's official, the ninja alliance hates genjutsu.
    Also the rank system goes
    1. Academy Student
    2. Genin
    3. Chunin
    4. Jonin

Chunin is not the rank after Academy, and is achieved by a completely separate exam. If your character is coming out of the Academy, she would be a Genin.

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
  • It's official, the ninja alliance hates genjutsu.
    Also the rank system goes
    1. Academy Student
    2. Genin
    3. Chunin
    4. Jonin

Chunin is not the rank after Academy, and is achieved by a completely separate exam. If your character is coming out of the Academy, she would be a Genin.

Oops, sorry ^^; Will go right ahead and fix that up (:

@JNathan - Thanks ~

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I'm seriously the only Genjutsu user in the alliance ;-; #standout

DClubs, I absolutely love that Parazello ability! It's so creative and the name is amazing.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back