• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That jutsu is pretty funny actually. XD But sometimes it does get Naruto into trouble at times. Luckily he doesn't do it much in Shippuuden. I don't think...

Years
  • ~Samehada~

Ok, im in. :) I am right?

Anywhos, it shouldnt be too hard to tell who my fave character is. XD

Jutsu-wise, aside from all of Minato's techs, i like Kirin, Susano'o and the good ole' Summoning technique

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • The reason why I like Naruto the series because I like people who work hard to be what they want to be. They don't let anyone stand in their way. That is why I like Naruto, Hinata, and Rock Lee. They are the most hardest working ninja in the series. They don't use shortcuts to become strong. Nartuo is so cool. He is the underdog but he always come at top. I hope he will save Sasuke from the darkness and save the village. I think he can do it. This series is getting really awesome again. I love these turn of events that as been happening in the manga.

So why do you guys like the series so much?
    I couldn't agree more, Lucy. ^^

I also like these messages it's been having lately about the circle of hate. It's something I've tried to overcome personally, and it's good to see the message getting out there.

Years
  • I couldn't agree more, Lucy. ^^

I also like these messages it's been having lately about the circle of hate. It's something I've tried to overcome personally, and it's good to see the message getting out there.

See thats why i think Naruto is so popular, it has themes that are relavent to real life: love, freindship, loss, Empathy, etc. People can identify with the things that happen to the characters. Orphans can identify with naruto, who never knew his parents, and how he was so lonely, and how he rose above it to have a good life, despite the troubles. People can relate to how Hinata felt to be timid and weak, not standing up for herself, and how all it took was a chance meeting with Naruto to change that.

The Circle of Hatred is a big theme, i think it puts Naruto into the upper echelon of manga. Its not just a problem in the story, its a problem in real, everyday life. It really shows Kishi's genius.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Totally agree with you Live_Wire and Alakazam17! You guys has wonderful points of how this series effects everyone. Even in real life.

Minato is the coolest person ever! I really like him a lot. And I also like Jiryira, Tsuande, Gai, Kakashi, and Kushina.

But I got to give Naruto credit. He is awesome. He has the power to change people's view of their life. They turn over a new leaf because of that. Naruto will save Sasuke. And I believe they will team up and battle against Madara.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Totally agree with you Live_Wire and Alakazam17! You guys has wonderful points of how this series effects everyone. Even in real life.

Minato is the coolest person ever! I really like him a lot. And I also like Jiryira, Tsuande, Gai, Kakashi, and Kushina.

But I got to give Naruto credit. He is awesome. He has the power to change people's view of their life. They turn over a new leaf because of that. Naruto will save Sasuke. And I believe they will team up and battle against Madara.
    Agreed, destined child he is. :)

Spoiler:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Live_Wire466 said:
    People can relate to how Hinata felt to be timid and weak, not standing up for herself, and how all it took was a chance meeting with Naruto to change that.
    I suppose I am one of those people who relate to Hinata, which must be one reason why she's my favourite. Her latest scenes in the manga were some of my favourite in the series, truth be told.

I am so hoping that that will happen. X3

Cynic Kaka said:
    In my opinion, Sasuke will just kill Naruto, since even the damn Raikage couldn't kill Sasuke.
    But Naruto is getting stronger, and will probably be at a level higher than the Raikage by the point when he confronts Sasuke again. But then again, so will Sasuke....

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • But Naruto is getting stronger, and will probably be at a level higher than the Raikage by the point when he confronts Sasuke again. But then again, so will Sasuke....

Dude...it's the RAIKAGE.

: / He cut off his own arm because it was an inconvenience. I'd love to see Naruto pull it off.

And Sasuke's powers are getting more and more broken. : /

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Samahada!

Well my favorite character is definitely Kakashi! He's so smart and awesome. When I dream of Naruto I make up a new story and I'm Kakashi's niece XD

My favorite Jutsu is the one and only: Tajuu Kagebushin No Justsu! It's the bomb man.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Samahada!

Well my favorite character is definitely Kakashi! He's so smart and awesome. When I dream of Naruto I make up a new story and I'm Kakashi's niece XD

My favorite Jutsu is the one and only: Tajuu Kagebushin No Justsu! It's the bomb man.

The secret passcode is: Samahada

Am I in? :3

I love Naruto. I been watching Shippuuden and reading the manga.

My top favorite character in the series is got to be Naruto of course. XD And my favorite justu is got to be Naruto's...

Spoiler:

Samahada..sounds like Kisame's blade.. :O or sword.. can I join? :3 and my favourite character is.. Minato!Don't click the spoiler if you don't read the manga. :O
    Spoiler:

Passcode: Samamhada

I LOVE Naruto, I read and watch it!! Can I please join!? My favorite character is Minato Namikaze and Kakashi Hatake.

Greetings, fellow Naruto fans! And well...if you insist...Samahada!

My favourite character is Hinata. I think her timidness around Naruto is so cute, making that monstrous filler season seem somewhat worthwhile. XD

As for my favourite jutsu...I'm not sure. I never really paid attention to the names. *sweatdrop*

~Samehada~

Ok, im in. :) I am right?

Anywhos, it shouldnt be too hard to tell who my fave character is. XD

Jutsu-wise, aside from all of Minato's techs, i like Kirin, Susano'o and the good ole' Summoning technique

Samahada

My favorite character is the DEVA PATH Pein and Hidan.
    Spoiler:

My favorite jutsu has to be.. Hidan's Cursed Blood technique.
    Wow, didn't know so many people would join o.o
    All added~

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • Finally, you came back :O ;D Welcome back. >: Anyone excited to see the next chapter of Naruto? ;o

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I have to join this club. I'm happy to know that someone else took over when the other thread died. :) Oh ya Samehada

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I don't know anyone that hates the Naruto fanbase. I however know people who hate Naruto but that doesn't bother me too much. Also I don't know how new you can say I am, I just drift around and check PC periodically to see if something interesting has happened. Then I saw my Naruto Thread died so I joined this one. May be better that I'm not running it anymore.

And yes I too can't wait for the next chapter of Naruto. I can't wait to see what he does now when he takes full control over the Kyubi.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • You havn't read it!? It gets sooo good. I'll go see if I can find somewhere for you to read it. There are a bunch of sites but some only offer some of the chapters

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ya it was a pretty emotional chapter. If anything it makes me wish Naruto got the chance to actually grow up with his parents. They really loved him a good deal.

Back