• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    It comes out on Thursday?! Dang, I need to get used to the other release dates, I'm so used to OM's.
    It actually comes out on Wednesday, XD. At least on the new site I found to replace OM.

WonderGirl, that was basically a filler episode. And I think the Fourth Hokage's legacy was Naruto? Not sure though, but that's what I figured they were talking about.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I checked yesterday afternoon. XD

Anyway, it's tradition for me to read One Piece, then Bleach, then Naruto. So I waited until this morning to read them all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I checked yesterday afternoon. XD

Anyway, it's tradition for me to read One Piece, then Bleach, then Naruto. So I waited until this morning to read them all.
    I usually read Naruto then Bleach xD

I have to get used to Manga Stream o.o

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Ya I follow the Naruto then Bleach pattern, then onpiece and the other weekly releases I wait for. But now my schedule is out of whack so I have to make a new pattern.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ya I follow the Naruto then Bleach pattern, then onpiece and the other weekly releases I wait for. But now my schedule is out of whack so I have to make a new pattern.
    I don't read One Piece or watch it by that :x

I keep on confusing the release dates now seeing as I have like 20 anime I watch weekly and a bunch of manga T-T

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I used to have weekly anime to watch FMA brotherhoon and ONe piece but once Brotherhood ended i stoped. The manga I follow weekly are OP, Naruto, Bleach, Bakuman, Psyren, Fairytail, D-Gray Man(whenever it comes out) same for Minoru,Blazer Drive, Brake blade and soon enough Reborn will be joining the list

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I read One Piece, Bleach, & Naruto every week, and I used to read Full Metal Alchemist & Shugo Chara before they wrapped up. As for anime, I watch the big three I already mentioned, plus Pokémon, Fairy Tail, and Pretty Cure. :P

But I suppose I should get back to the topic of the club, that being Naruto. I see there's another episode of the anime up now, which I will be watching shortly. I hope it isn't a crazy series 1 filler again. I thought we were done with those, like...years ago. XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Fillers are the reason I stopped watching Naruto. Now I only watch if there is a figh I want to see

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I would watch the new episode, but I don't feel like it now o.o

And the movie is coming out this week. :D

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Wow I can't even remember the last Naruto movie I watched. I think it was the first shippuudem one

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    o.o I only read about 7 series :o

Bleach
    Naruto
    One Piece
    Fairy Tail
    Kekkaishi
    Claymore
    1/2 Prince

No anime though.. maybe I should start ;o

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I remember the second movie. It was pretty good. I liked the first one better than it though. The Shippuden movie was better than that one in my opinion too.

Back