• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    May not have been recent enough from when Jiraya got killed. Recent is kind of subjective and it just doesn't come out and say exactly how long "recent" is, I would assume it meant at the very most a week or a couple days.
    Oh. Well, w/e. His jutsu is still pretty cool.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Only bummer is it takes mass amounts of charka to accomplish and the user ended up dieing afterward. I wonder if the person using the jutsu had mass amounts of charka like Naruto or Kisame if they would still be alive afterward or if it is dependent on how many people you revive at one time that the more people revived the more charka it consumes from the user or something like that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Only bummer is it takes mass amounts of charka to accomplish and the user ended up dieing afterward. I wonder if the person using the jutsu had mass amounts of charka like Naruto or Kisame if they would still be alive afterward or if it is dependent on how many people you revive at one time that the more people revived the more charka it consumes from the user or something like that.
    No, just using that jutsu, will end up in you dieing afterward regardless.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    My three fave characters are:

Naruto: He's sorta annoying, but you gotta admit he's an amazing fighter
    KillerBee: He's hilarious with those rhythms and his fighting style is awesome
    Shikamaru: Genius, he knows his limits

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Favorite Characters would have to be...

Haku: Showed tons of potential and showed Naruto the meaning of being truly strong. Was one of the true shinobis in the series.

Kaiza:"If something is truly important to you... even if it's heart-breaking, even if it's sorrowful... you keep on trying and trying, even if you lose your life, you keep on protecting it with these two arms!! ...Then, even if you die, you leave behind the proof that you are a man... forever..."
    He was the Hero of the Land of Waves.

Maito Gai: The embodiment of Hard Work and the strength to persevere anything.

Killer Bee: He's black and raps. What else can I say? And pretty much defeated Sasuke and his team single handedly.

Tobi: Well Tobi is a good boy :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Favorite Characters would have to be...

Haku: Showed tons of potential and showed Naruto the meaning of being truly strong. Was one of the true shinobis in the series.

Kaiza:"If something is truly important to you... even if it's heart-breaking, even if it's sorrowful... you keep on trying and trying, even if you lose your life, you keep on protecting it with these two arms!! ...Then, even if you die, you leave behind the proof that you are a man... forever..."
    He was the Hero of the Land of Waves.Maito Gai: The embodiment of Hard Work and the strength to persevere anything.

Killer Bee: He's black and raps. What else can I say? And pretty much defeated Sasuke and his team single handedly.

Tobi: Well Tobi is a good boy :)

Wait how far are you in the anime/manga?

Only open if you are reading the recent chapter or watching the recent episodes.
    Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I think using Tobi makes him sound friendlier. I personally don't care what he's called, doesn't change his epicness

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012

I mean Tobi. He controlled the Kyubi. Naruto is just as strong too xD

Spoiler:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Isn't he the strongest one in the ninja world? :O

I would've thought it was the first Hokage. Considering he beat "Tobi".

I actually doubt that Sasuke is at the same level as Naruto and Tobi

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012

I would've thought it was the first Hokage. Considering he beat "Tobi".

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Yea Naruto's ancestry is pretty impressive. Which is why he has the potential to be a powerhouse Hokage. One like he ninja world has never known.

Back