• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • I liked that chapter, have known for years that Hinata would win the Narutobowl but it was nice to get some more confirmation.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    OH MY GOD X.X

Spoiler:

Years
  • I think that Kishimoto is just playing us for these last few chapters, that or some ass is seriously gonna get beat.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Going to be pretty interesting either way.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Sasuke is merely pretending right now. He knows that his existence is poison to the world and he is planning to suicide by Naruto. Of course he has to focus the entire world's hatred on him as to make Naruto look even better so that is why he's going to pretend to assassinate all of the kages and genrally continue his brain problems act. Naruto will see through the plan during the fight but it will be too late, Sasuke is kill and Naruto saves the world.

It will be called the Sasuke-kun Requiem.

Last scene in the series will be Naruto as an old man hokage eating ramen with a mysterious hooded figure.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Sasuke is merely pretending right now. He knows that his existence is poison to the world and he is planning to suicide by Naruto. Of course he has to focus the entire world's hatred on him as to make Naruto look even better so that is why he's going to pretend to assassinate all of the kages and genrally continue his brain problems act. Naruto will see through the plan during the fight but it will be too late, Sasuke is kill and Naruto saves the world.

Last scene in the series will be Naruto as an old man hokage eating ramen with a mysterious hooded figure.
    Why do I get Code Geass vibe from this post? xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Sadly, no chapter today. i was pretty excited for it to, guess we have to wait until tommrow.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Yeah I got so mad about no chapter. I really wanted to see the final fight.

Years

Thats good really good.......... Weeaboo is .............. Kishimoto.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Hmm, they battle at the valley of the end again. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Spoiler:

GG Naruto it's been a great couple years.

Back