• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Years
  • I'm probably not the only one who has said/thinks this, but Naruto will come up with the ultimate Talk-No-Jutsu the ninja world has ever seen purely for Sasuke's sake, and we're all gonna have to sit back and shake our heads as we still try to wonder why Sakura isn't ded yet.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Spoiler:

GG Naruto it's been a great couple years.

For some reason, for how the entire series started out...it would be a somewhat satisfying end. End it where it started xD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • This thing's ending within 5 weeks. Didn't see that coming. Time for an anime marathon soon then, I presume? Overall though, I'm glad it is finally coming to an end. Had its ups (super awesome) and downs (super ****). I'll miss seeing ****storms on forums and on youtube, I guess?

As for the way this series seems to be ending, well, I'll be brief - I didn't like the Kaguya aspect of the war at all. It was good while Madara was the boss. Nor did the war's Obito phase as enjoyable. Right now, the final confrontation seems like it'll be a short fight with Sasuke. I have mixed feelings on it. For one, at least it seems to avoid dragging the fight out. On the other hand, after so many years of hyping the ****-outta the fight, we get something that's gonna cover lesser number of pages than the fight with a character who appeared only 30 chapters ago? Nope, nope, nope.

Bye Naruto. This farewell letter could've been a much longer and more emotional one. But you ****ed up many times in our relationship for me to care too much about you.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • "Naruto" may have end but "Konohomaru" is still alive and well. Naruto Part 3. Naruto, Saskue and Sakura becomes the legendary Sannin. Konohomaru becomes Kazekage. THE END.

Sad to see the series go though, it was fun, but finallllly.........I thought it'd end at Pain, but nope.

Years
  • I don't want it to end... it was what got me into anime and manga in the first place. Well done, Kishimoto-sama. I'll be very sad to say goodbye to you, and Kakashi, of course ;) <3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'd like to see Sasuke die, though I really doubt it's going to happen. It would just be so fulfilling to see Naruto rip the sharingan and rinnegan out of his head and then skull**** him with his own powers.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Theres only one thing Im interested in knowing after reading the chapter......................................................................................................................... Why is it so gay?

Back